• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just being an Axiom fanboi. I started with the purdy plastic in 2017 so I have very little black rim stuff in the bag, and a lot of it I've never thrown including all the relay class.

Throw a relay.

And a volt while you're at it. And ion and vector and tesla and photon and catalyst. Axiom wasn't created b/c MVP discs sucked.... :p

If anything axiom are just some washed up MVP molds outside of the mids. Rims always weird colored with cores. :eek:

Last edited:
Envy and mayhem are the only axiom in my bag, the rest mvp. I like axiom just fine as they are virtually the same but I just seem to connect better with the MVP molds

Like Aim said, Octanes, Photons, Volts, Teslas, relays, Vector, Ion are my mainstays. Neutron Atom has been creeping in there too lately more as a mid than a putter

Last edited:
Just being an Axiom fanboi. I started with the purdy plastic in 2017 so I have very little black rim stuff in the bag, and a lot of it I've never thrown including all the relay class.

Throw a relay.

And a volt while you're at it. And ... and photon Axiom wasn't created b/c MVP discs sucked.... :p

That's good advice VL. Plus you can get Volt's with white rims.;)

If anything axiom are just some washed up MVP molds outside of the mids. Rims always weird colored with cores. :eek:

Insanity>Inertia ;)

Plus, as a loyal Buckeye fan, the Inertia doesn't come with a scarlet core and grey rim.:D

Last edited:
That's good advice VL. Plus you can get Volt's with white rims.;)

Insanity>Inertia ;)

Plus, as a loyal Buckeye fan, the Inertia doesn't come with a scarlet score and grey rim.:D

Those molds are weird. Sort of interchangeable like virus or impulse but also different. I hear you but couldn't settle on one vs the other. All just work so well too it is stupid to debate lol.

Yea. The backups I have for my Insanity are my two OG stormtrooper Inertias, lol...

Its kinda weird that I have never lost an Inertia or insanity. I have lost piles of Teslas Photons and Waves. I guess those two discs just go where they are supposed to or something...:D

Last edited:
The Vertex took the Theory's place but I've been thinking about pairing them up. I think they could compliment each other as the Theory will hold straight for longer than the Vertex. Both great mid molds

so i let my partner throw my whole bag (ions, theory, buzz, wasp, motion (jk i didnt let her throw this one) volts insanity)

she picked the ion out of everything i was/am very happy and proud

btw she tried the electron and said it felt like crap

said my years old plaz ion was too gummy

then she settled on my fresh plaz ion (the one i got an ace with on the first day i threw it. aim told me to bag a freshie cuz my current plaz is beat to straight) and said it felt perfect

youll probably see her in the pdga worlds next year shell be the one with just an ion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts