• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Part VI)

I'll keep saying it and saying it.

MVP for consistency in runs.
Axiom for variety.

Colored rims give to many variables in the flights.
Yes, Simon heads up on the colored plates for the time lapse. Earlier in the year, you were correct on the colored rims as I had 4 of the neutrons at the time. Keeping two of them. I don't have the interest with Fission Time lapse to go fishing based on colors. Maybe at the 175g if they decided to do it . It looks like to me same with colored Rythmns?

There was almost a year gap between picking up Fission Waves. Something was not right with the one I picked up last fall, same with the one a few months ago. Compared to more than a year and a half ago when I picked up 6 at different weights when I decided they were going to be my main driver. Same goes with my second Signal bought a year apart. Everything else has been consistent with MVP or it could be a me thing.

To me, with mvp drivers it's the dome. Usually they're board flat with no glide. For some reason fission seems more likely to mold up with some dome. The fission TLs came out with a huge dome.

Latest posts