• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Eclipse Glow Proton Ion

So is there a release date?
Is this a limited edition or will they be a regular production run?
Will my vector come out in a glow version?
Pics are great but info would be more helpful..

If you knew anything about MVP you would know that it'llbe a while before any info comes out. It goes pics first, then we whine for a while and chad tortures us, then after a couple weeks they give us a release date.

So is there a release date?
Is this a limited edition or will they be a regular production run?
Will my vector come out in a glow version?
Pics are great but info would be more helpful..
They are expected to be available by November 4th.
Our Eclipse™ Glow series is a new addition to our lineup and should always be readily available.
There is no reason why Eclipse™ Glow may not be introduced to our other disc models.

Stick to the non glow. I dont understand why people complain about price.dont buy itthen.when a new car comes out, nobody makes u buy a new mercedes,u buy what u want. Vibram discs sell for 18-22 on avg ,no big deal

These new glow will still get blught no matter what

Last edited:
I ordered 3 ions so that I can try and learn the mold. IDK why... just thought it would be fun and these are sex e... PLUS, Mike C is secretly my hero.

Last edited:
One large store lists these prices for the Ion:
Market price: $18.99
Our price: $16.99

How does market price relate to MSRP?
I am not entirely sure, we only provide MSRP figures as $16.95 for standard Proton and $21.95 for Eclipse™Glow Proton. You can find them on our order form.

Latest posts