• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My injured basket.

Marty McFly

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Well I have no clue how it happened, I come out to grill some fajitas and the bottom half of my basket is grounded. I do what every man does and blame my wife immediately, of course she has no clue what I'm talking about.

My tire was/is suspended by two metal rods, and I thought it was very durable. We have had some crazy weather lately but it looks like somebody sat on it. But who would do that in my gated fence with two dogs?

I took these pics while it was still raining so not the closet but will work for now. As you can see I just sat in shock while cooking my food... :mad:

$8.34 REWARD and a free mini to information leading up to the capture of this horrendous crime.

It's a sad day in DG land.

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

who let the dogs out?!?! who? who?........ok, sorry bout that...lol.......that would be my guess, either your dog jumped on it, OR, if you dont have holes in the tire it prolly built up water, causing stress on the metal rods causing them to break....thats what i would guess....

Well I drilled holes letting the water drain properly. I think 5-6 holes to be exact.

I'm think bird on the top... dog chases bird... boom

poor basket.

I'd second the above guess, unless you have little yippy dogs, in which case....Those Baserds!!!! (or could have been the water ) :D

Most creative reply wins a new disc.

No joke.

Better start wearing the foil helmet.....it HAD to be the work of aliens!!!

Gotta be the gnomes man. I tried finding my small tupperware today and the 6 that were there last month are now only 2. Either the gnomes took them and ruined your basket or I have suicidal tupperware.

This is what happens when you argue with your wife. She waits till you least expect and takes out the closest thing to your heart.

Women...

I've seen this type of handy-work before. It's the work of a new anti-disc golf government task force that operates under the umbrella of Homeland Security, protecting citizens from the terrorist aiding front that is disc golf. One of your neighbors must have heard your chains rattling one evening and ratted you out to the feds. I know most of us never thought we would be found out, but they're on to us and you better watch your back cause rest assured, the agents in the utility van across the street are watching it.

Upset with how the presidency went and how the economy is going, your basket decided to drop trow in disgust of what is going on in our country. You basket said enough is enough and this is how is showed it's frustration. It is just a shame that it was your basket that decided to step up first and start what is now an official "basket" movement of the 21st century.

Note: I did and still like Obama. = )

Representatives of Innova discovered you had a home-made basket. In their attempt to get you to purchase an Innova basket, they secretly snuck in your back yard and destroyed your lame home-made basket. I don't think it's lame, but they do, especially compared to their baskets. If you fix it, they'll be back to hatch it down again, and again, and again.

There is a parrelell universe where everything is the opposite of what it is here, while it was storming here it was sunny and nice there, your alternate self in this other universe is starting to get into disc golf and built a basket, destroying yours, you will also slowly start to loose interest in the sport....

Your basket got hungry, and ordered some pizza. Meanwhile, Andy Samberg was taking a stroll through your neighborhood. As the pizzaman drove up to your house, Andy noticed that someone was about to get some food. And you know what Andy does around people with food-punches them in the face! So Andy, as stealthy as he is, sneaks behind that thin little tree in your yard, and waits for the basket to pay the pizzaman. The basket reaches into the box, and Andy swoops in. But what does the basket pull out of the box but . . . Chuck Norris? okay, no, not really. It was actually some pizza, and your basket got punched in the face by Andy Samberg, which caused your basket to drop his bottom. Sucks for the basket . . .

Com'on a brand new disc awaits the winner! My wife will select the new disc recipient tomorrow evening! Some Sherlock needs to crack this case.

Best of luck.

Com'on a brand new disc awaits the winner! My wife will select the new disc recipient tomorrow evening! Some Sherlock needs to crack this case.

Best of luck.
Come on, you didn't see this one?
Your basket got hungry, and ordered some pizza. Meanwhile, Andy Samberg was taking a stroll through your neighborhood. As the pizzaman drove up to your house, Andy noticed that someone was about to get some food. And you know what Andy does around people with food-punches them in the face! So Andy, as stealthy as he is, sneaks behind that thin little tree in your yard, and waits for the basket to pay the pizzaman. The basket reaches into the box, and Andy swoops in. But what does the basket pull out of the box but . . . Chuck Norris? okay, no, not really. It was actually some pizza, and your basket got punched in the face by Andy Samberg, which caused your basket to drop his bottom. Sucks for the basket . . .

But i'd believe the alien theory more

Like your neighbors (which are aliens from planet Rocorc, if you didn't already know) got jealous of this once awesome basket and wanted it for their own, but while trying to take it the disc catching device broke and they ran right before you came out to cook.

Don't believe it? Go check the bottom, bet it has red slime all over it.

It's not creative but I heard you where making fajitas without inviting me so I did it. I knew it was the only true way of hurting you so I hope you are happy. I hope you enjoy those damn tasty fajitas without me. Have fun putting now!!

Latest posts