• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name That Disc!

I dont really have anything that will really make you guys think too hard. This guy is a new addition to my bag and im loving it.

Attachments

• 20170510_205151.jpg
    20170510_205151.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 32
Maybe this should go in the "Things Noobs Say" thread, but I remember meeting a guy who carried "a neutron and two photons, and the neutron goes a lot farther." Of course it was a Neutron Volt and some other MVP. I should have just guessed Proton and he would have given me credit.

Maybe this should go in the "Things Noobs Say" thread, but I remember meeting a guy who carried "a neutron and two photons, and the neutron goes a lot farther." Of course it was a Neutron Volt and some other MVP. I should have just guessed Proton and he would have given me credit.

Im not sure i could give ya anything for that lol

Wow...that took long...its a matrix. My whole bag is basically mvp/axiom. So its hard to not grab a really easy to id disc. My aviar is the only non overmold i carry now and i bet you guys could spot one of those a mile off lol

Haha that is funny. I'll put up another one in the morning.

This one makes it easy to Finnish off long holes.

Attachments

• IMG_4157.JPG
    IMG_4157.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts