• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name That Disc!

Nah, this disc really has its head in the clouds.

lol you might have well just said "nah its gigantic", or "no its a giant" :D

I felt bad since my last one was so obscure. Thought I'd give a softball so that someone else could have a turn.

I felt bad since my last one was so obscure. Thought I'd give a softball so that someone else could have a turn.

Lol its all good. I like to see this thing moving. We get to a point where it becomes process of elimination and we start just name discs in a brand once we know we're close.

Btw - rockin the Moose Attack shirt tonight at leagues :hfive:

Lol its all good. I like to see this thing moving. We get to a point where it becomes process of elimination and we start just name discs in a brand once we know we're close.

Btw - rockin the Moose Attack shirt tonight at leagues :hfive:

That's awesome! I'm thinking of getting with my artist to do anther batch this fall! Let me know if you have ideas.

That's awesome! I'm thinking of getting with my artist to do anther batch this fall! Let me know if you have ideas.

Long sleeves! Same material, maybe a little more fitted like Under Armor/Nike shirts. Not compression, but fitted. Minis? Or you could do a .jpeg file of the moose that people would buy and send to DD for those custom stamps. Having a .jpeg file handy costs nothing. $5 bucks and you send them the .jpeg.

As for the logo itself... the scene from Predator when Arnold has the belt fed gun hes shooting from the him, smoking the cigar. That, but with a moose. :thmbup:

onward w/the game. sorry for the low quality pics.

Attachments

• 20170416_160618.jpg
    20170416_160618.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20170416_160710.jpg
    20170416_160710.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts