• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name That Disc!

F. howl got it. Wow, I suck at this.

PDs, DDs, and TDs have that unique small radius on the edge. Reminds me of a bird's beak. It's kind of....abrupt? I don't know, it's too early and my words don't work so good.

Taking a pic now....

This one should be pretty easy.

Clue: This looks like another disc that seems to be quite popular at the moment, but I wouldn't buy plastic from this guy:

Attachments

• 20170519_083334.jpg
    20170519_083334.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 41
"....I wouldn't buy plastic from this guy."

You missed a record turnout last night, Tex! Still, no one hit that $500....

Its swedish, yah? or is the clue you don't throw Muppet? :D

glad nobody hit it, hopefully I'll make it out next week so it will be waiting for me!

Clue#2: Ricky's upshot game wouldn't need much adjustment if this company had the money to sponsor him.

I don't even know... I'm looking for something Harp-oid with a small bead. But it's hard to find images of Reptilian discs. I tried to email Rick, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Im just trying to think of the more OS discs that might be even close to Harp-esque. I might be way off on this but I've heard it talked about in the OS upshot topics...

Breaker?

Im just trying to think of the more OS discs that might be even close to Harp-esque. I might be way off on this but I've heard it talked about in the OS upshot topics...

Breaker?

Got it.

Proline Breaker.

Attachments

• 20170519_143607.jpg
    20170519_143607.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts