• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Name That Disc!

Cycleable control driver

Attachments

• 14954217873241840698574.jpg
    14954217873241840698574.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 67
Those are protypes though as the CD has never been officially released in C-Line.

Someone needs to compile a list of all the discs so we don't keep reusing ones. In pretty sure that this one hasn't been used yet but I'm too lazy to check.

Those are protypes though as the CD has never been officially released in C-Line.

Someone needs to compile a list of all the discs so we don't keep reusing ones. In pretty sure that this one hasn't been used yet but I'm too lazy to check.

Yea thats right - they didnt come out with stock production runs of them, but they do exist is what I'm saying. Regardless, not the disc pictured, CD2 then lol

Yea thats right - they didnt come out with stock production runs of them, but they do exist is what I'm saying. Regardless, not the disc pictured, CD2 then lol

Of all the ones so far this is the closest but I already posted a G-CD2 earlier in the thread, so try again.

Imma gonna guess Cyclone due to the clue. The picture looks like a ghost disc to me; it's just a blur. Getting old sucks.

CD2 and PD are the closest guesses but apparently no one has gotten the hint of closest.

Latest posts