• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need a Neutral Driver.......Your votes needed!

What Neutral Driver should I try?

• Discmania C TD

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Discmania S CD

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Discraft Surge SS

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Innova Viking

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • Innova Krait

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Latitude Flow

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Latitude Riot

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Vibram Lace

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 52 43.3%

• Total voters
I'll be the tenth person to say the Saint. Gold line I would say. They turn or stay straight easier. If that is too flippy step up and get a Lucid or BioFuzion Escape.

I did not find the Krait how you described. Mine had no turn in it and it faded hard left and just died. I'm sure McBeth can chuck that thing for miles, but it felt like I needed to be a world champ to throw this thing up to its potential. I was getting much straighter and further lines with discs more in my power range like Teebirds, PDs and the like. My estimate would be that you would need to average around 400' or more with it to get it to fly as intended.

Maybe you got a fluke one? I have a lot of Kraits, and they all fly pretty much how they should, and I think my longest throw ever was maybe 380 feet with a blizzard disc in a 20 mph tailwind. They beat in very nice as well. But like I said, every thrower is different which is why disc golf is so cool. The best thing to do is try as many discs as you can (without going bankrupt) and find the one that just clicks for you, the thrower.

The Vibram Lace is a distance driver, not a control driver. I would recommend the Vibram Trak for a control driver.

I think an innova beast very easy to throw and get easy distance very predictable lines. Was always my goto driver when I started playing when it was the fastest driver out.

MVP volt also very very controllable and a great driver for 300 to 350 ft

Hope this helps

But like I said, every thrower is different which is why disc golf is so cool. The best thing to do is try as many discs as you can (without going bankrupt) and find the one that just clicks for you, the thrower.

:thmbup: This exactly.

I'll be the tenth person to say the Saint. Gold line I would say. They turn or stay straight easier. If that is too flippy step up and get a Lucid or BioFuzion Escape.

Looks like I need to try a Saint. 172g Champion Viking is my go-to driver right now.