• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Need a straight flyer

How far do you want it straight for?

Putter; Dagger/ Touch
Mid; Roc3/Buzzz
Fairway; Leopard/Saint
Driver; Sword/Jun

Seasoned kc aviar, seasoned roc, fresh dx gazelle, dx teebird, fresh tangent, anode, comet, alias, opto pure, mako3, gstar roc3, seasoned gravity ghost, and of course the POLECAT.

I think he's looking for putters.

I've been testing a Fusion Judge for this, and like the results so far. The Salient Lock Jaw I just tried out this week is also hella straight; it's a lid-like with surprising HSS.

I throw Fuzion Judges for my slightly over stable driving putter, it always finishes to the left for me all the way up to 290 ft. I have paired that with a DecoDye Pure for my straight to slight right driving putter. Id say the Deco Pure!

Wait for the Proxy.

If you are impatient, get the Anode.

But wait for the Proxy.

Buy S-line P2, best straight putter ever. Even if you are not throwing it correctly it will fly straight and land near the basket, P2 stays in my bag FOREVER

I love the P2 (my favorite disc), but it isn't very straight. It's pretty overstable for me. I have a beat one that's straight, but that takes time.

I would also vote for the DX Aviar.

I've used a blow fly forever but I just picked up a Dx Rhino. I wanted something that I could use on par 3 holes...something around 250 feet or less. It works well, it'll go straight and fade to the left. It's shaved throws off my game but I'll look at some of the others listed.

DX Aviar (no bead) is the straightest putter I've ever thrown, zero fade. But, it is very touchy if you aren't clean at all. Plus it's pretty deep.

I use an Anode now, it handles power a lot better, but it is faster than the Aviar for sure. Plus it isn't quite as deep, you just have to get used to the curved inner rim part where it meets the flight plate. The Anode will fade up to 5' when I throw it hard, but that's not much at all. I will take that tiny fade for its HSS consistency over the Aviar.

The Anode is a step up in speed from the Aviar, and will flex out of annies at very slow speed a bit more. Like I said, the Aviar is insanely straight/neutral.

I have never tried a Pure unfortunately.

Latest posts