• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Those are some nifty colors. Should let that commander to a nice guy on the internet with a budget of about $20 ;)

And ST3 for sale??

Budget of 38 cents and some pocket lint. Maybe a peppermint, if I get the offer before I eat it. :D

Carlton 6.0, now it's really looking like a pound bag and pre orders should be opening up fairly soon after the test run Levi is going to take over the next couple days
2415jmc.jpg

29uvt5i.jpg

302cl7p.jpg

Man that looks sick and I should probably carry less discs but I already own the O-Thorpe and my wife will skin me alive if I buy another bag.

Man that looks sick and I should probably carry less discs but I already own the O-Thorpe and my wife will skin me alive if I buy another bag.

I'm still debating between the octo and the Carlton but I'm thinking after seeing this prototype I'm going with the Carlton since I already have a Zuca cart. Can't wait to customize it for my pre order

The Design of the Carlton looks very interesting. . IF it´s easy to get to the discs in the bottom.

Really like the "fold away flaps" . .one "problem" with my White Octo is that the "flap" over the main compartment gets very Dirty as it comes in Contact with every discs you take out/in

The Design of the Carlton looks very interesting. . IF it´s easy to get to the discs in the bottom.

Really like the "fold away flaps" . .one "problem" with my White Octo is that the "flap" over the main compartment gets very Dirty as it comes in Contact with every discs you take out/in

i don't think levi would leave out that the discs in the bottom have to be easy to get out. Im really really liking this design. It's unique and almost a toploading bag with i prefer to side loading. discs are easier to get at on the sides. Will definitely be customizing my carlton with a putter pouch on one side and a 3 disc sleeve on the other

I'm not sure exactly what this bag is trying to do. I understand he wanted to make a bag that doesn't need 30 discs in it, however in doing so, the bag looks to be bigger than the octothorpe. I may be wrong, but doesn't that defeat the purpose?

I like the innovation and bringing a completely new bag design to market. I applaud his design elements and all, just curious what this does better than the other bags he currently makes.

Just so we're clear I'm a huge Levi and pound fan. I owned the original Golf Mahal and have been looking to purchase a bag from him for a while. I'm not ruling out the Carlton, just trying to understand it.

My Octo have 18 discs in the main, and i have manly putters and mids. . .i Think the Carlton takes 2x6 . . so it´s not at all as Wide as the Octo.
And the top half of the Carlton is narrower.

I think if you put them both next to each other the Carlton will lokk alot smaler

My Octo have 18 discs in the main, and i have manly putters and mids. . .i Think the Carlton takes 2x6 . . so it´s not at all as Wide as the Octo.
And the top half of the Carlton is narrower.

I think if you put them both next to each other the Carlton will lokk alot smaler

I spoke with someone who said they had seen a few at Ironhill last weekend, and he said they look bigger on the back than an Octothorpe. Unless I misunderstood what he was saying. This bag holds the 2x6 like you said, but you forgot to mention the middle pocket that looks like it's easily 4-6 discs wide. So that would bring it right around that 18 mark. The top half does appear narrower, but it also looks considerably deeper from front to back.

I spoke with someone who said they had seen a few at Ironhill last weekend, and he said they look bigger on the back than an Octothorpe. Unless I misunderstood what he was saying. This bag holds the 2x6 like you said, but you forgot to mention the middle pocket that looks like it's easily 4-6 discs wide. So that would bring it right around that 18 mark. The top half does appear narrower, but it also looks considerably deeper from front to back.

What are the bottom outside pockets for then, gear primarily? Or discs?

I thought I heard him say at one point they would accommodate discs, just like all his other bags with that design. Also the bottom of the left and right sides too? But now I'm confused too, because who would need 6 different spots to put discs?

Bag looks great and I'm sure it is.

I wanted an actual mini octothorpe.

Last edited:
I have waterbottles in one of my bottom outside pockets and towels in the other. . but you can have 4-5discs i each if you want to.. i have a Octo

Is the middle pocket really that wide? The insert looks to be maybe 1,5"-2" wide max

What are the bottom outside pockets for then, gear primarily? Or discs?

I thought I heard him say at one point they would accommodate discs, just like all his other bags with that design. Also the bottom of the left and right sides too? But now I'm confused too, because who would need 6 different spots to put discs?

Bag looks great and I'm sure it is.

I wanted an actual mini octothorpe.

I think you missed my point. I'm not saying you actually put the discs in the middle pocket, just that it looks like it's about the width of 4-6 discs which would make it the same width as an octothorpe. Side pockets are utility pockets for whatever you want to put in them.

I think you missed my point. I'm not saying you actually put the discs in the middle pocket, just that it looks like it's about the width of 4-6 discs which would make it the same width as an octothorpe. Side pockets are utility pockets for whatever you want to put in them.

I did. In fact, I don't even think the middle is for discs at all, nor does it look like you could fit 6 in the middle.

I'd love a "in the bag" style video with this bag at length. I'm sure it deserves it.

Anyone know how much it pre ordered for?

I did. In fact, I don't even think the middle is for discs at all, nor does it look like you could fit 6 in the middle.

I'd love a "in the bag" style video with this bag at length. I'm sure it deserves it.

Anyone know how much it pre ordered for?

Yea, he's done like 6 update vids and I'm still not 100% sure how the bag works and how the inside looks. Preordered for 299. May go up to 325.

What I was trying to say was that the middle pocket looks to be roughly 4 inches wide which would make it about 6 discs wide... Obviously its for a water bladder, jacket, towels and some other stuff. Not actually for discs. I was just using that to suggest that the middle pocket plus the 2x6 pockets on either side of it make it roughly the same width as an octothorpe... so it just holds less discs and less stuff but is the same size as the octothrope. If the bag was supposed to be a smaller option to the thorpe and haul, why is it roughly the same footprint?

That past video looked like the middle insert could hold discs.

He had that insert turned inside out to show the bladder pocket and it looked like it had disc sleeves hiding in there.

This is in addition to the outer pocket disc sleeves, I'm not confusing them.

Could be wrong I guess, but that middle pocket does look big enough to accomodate.

But seriously. How many Octos are too many?

Three may be overkill. Two is reasonable.

I know a guy who is back to using his original run Octothorpe because his newer customized version is back in Portland for repairs. The LB warranty is ironclad, but it is not necessarily quick. Not unwise to have a backup.

Latest posts