• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Disc golf store in Landis.

Hello fellow disc golfers. I am putting the finishing touches on a new disc golf store in Landis, NC (google "Carolina-Piedmont Properties" for the exact location). I am using a vacant office at our property management office (eliminates overhead) where I do the accounting. My goal is to carry every mold available (within reason) and I have made a good start on that. I will be competitive price wise, but with a much larger selection (compared to PIAS, Infinity's, or Alpine). My discs are also sorted/displayed by type (Putter, Mid. etc.) and net stability. I will have a rewards program (5% store credit, forever), a referral program (2% store credit for everything your referrals purchase, forever), and offer store credit for trade ins. I will also carry basic DG accesssories (UV lflashlights, LED lights, batteries, sharpies, wall hanger kits, stand up disc displays, etc). I should be fully operational within the next two weeks. It will take a few more weeks to get stock orders from everyone, but I already have over 400 mold/plastic combinations from over 25 companies (counting used).

Last edited: