• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] New Disc Manufacturer

I'd be happy to test. If you're getting testers it would be helpful to do what lion did with the legacy discs and get testers from several different power/skill levels so you can see how the disc will perform for different groups

I would love to test the discs if i had the ability. I would test it throughout a couple rounds with a couple different players, who have different styles and such before posting a review and video.

So does anyone know who it is? Or have we all just been plugging in to being testers to a company/person that might not even exist...haha great late night boredom!

Also willing to test new stuff. Sign me up!

I had a great time testing and showing all the Vibram stuff before our Birdie Bash. Got a bunch of people all hyped on the rubber. Actually, I'm looking forward to throwing my first Vibram tester disc at some point in the future. :)

I have seen and thrown this mystery disc in the window. its the real deal. Think CG plastic and you'll be getting close.