• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New KC Pro plastic Teebird?

What the hell is a Teechicken?!?!?!?

I've thrown just about every disc ever made and I've never heard of this fuckin' disc.

marmoset said:
To my knowledge they have never been made.
The First Run Pro Teebirds you're talking about were molded in driver pro plastic, not KC Pro plastic.

So this would not be the KC Pro Champ then, more like the KC Pro Rocs. I'm so cornfused.

I would buy many of them. Hell make them in rpro also I will buy tons of them also.

you know I think if the guys at Innova were super slick they would mold both the TB and the Eagle-X in the KC Pro (Roc & Aviar plastic) and call them "Limited Edition KC Pros" and still put Kenny's sig on them and everything. Fools like us would buy the shit out of them and some of us would perform lewd acts with them (Danforth you sick bastard).

I think Danforth in his extreme depravity took the firechicken moniker too far.

whoa there nohr, if it comes to R-Poop I think a mutiny will ensue.

I would actually prefer a KC Pro Eagle and not just the X mold. I think the L mold gets a a terrible wrap here but it has some great uses on the course. They should just make it like the old stiff as board stuff offwhite stuff they used for 11x kc pro eagles(if they could).

homebrew said:
marmoset said:
To my knowledge they have never been made.
The First Run Pro Teebirds you're talking about were molded in driver pro plastic, not KC Pro plastic.

So this would not be the KC Pro Champ then, more like the KC Pro Rocs. I'm so cornfused.

yeah we're talking about trying to get dave to make them in the kc pro roc plastic. something theyve never done before..

i hope this happens, i don't know how he can ignore the 10+ posts on the pdga thread

oh, and teechicken?! that word makes my stomach cringe, i want to vomit inside of your disc golf bag, just for calling it a teechicken

dgdave said:

I've thrown just about every disc ever made and I've never heard of this fuckin' disc.

Wouldn't that be a PD...?

keltik said:
whoa there nohr, if it comes to R-Poop I think a mutiny will ensue.

I will always hope for more choices of plastic for discs that I throw. Who knows r-poop might make a good disc. More choices is a good thing not a bad one.

dgdave said:

I'm a super special friend of DaveD. I have access to the private reserve! :wink: X-P

keltik said:
...and some of us would perform lewd acts with them (Danforth you sick bastard).

I think Danforth in his extreme depravity took the firechicken moniker too far.

All founders of religions, prophets and great philosophers are preverts of some kind or another... The Great Flying Spaghetti Monster speaks to me directly, and he says to call my drivers Teechikns.

RAmen!!

The etymology of the Firebird/Firechicken is as follows: The Pontiac Firebird was nicknamed by rednecks long ago the "Fire Chicken". Since the disc has the same name and emblem as the car, it makes sense in a universal way to call the disc a "Fire Chicken". The Teebird is already a shortened version of "Thunderbird". Although not of any universal sense, I recommend "Thunder Chicken" as an alternative to Teebird. Teechicken just doesn't sound right and will not catch on.

Jeronimo said:
dgdave said:

Wouldn't that be a PD...?
... I WANT A KC PRO PD!

I also love the name Teechicken.

I vote thunder-chicken.

KC Pro PD???? be careful man you are gonna induce seizures on some dudes here.