• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Server

Looks like somebody turned 10yrs old and all they got was this stinking server :D Nice job Tim. I'm sure the migration required much more work than you let on. :hfive:
You have no idea :)

Sorry about the weirdness just now, tweaking a few things on the new server.

What about now? Because I can barely get on here today?

I don't think I am alone on this issue.

Yeah, I'm having issues getting on as well, had to reload several times to get far enough to post to this thread. Also, strangely, I can't use my mouse wheel to scroll up and down, I have to manually click and drag on the side bar. It's good to know I'm not the only one having issues.

Sorry about that guys, not sure what's up but I will investigate. It should be fine for the time being.

It was probably caused by new threads in equipment by people who can't use the search function. :doh:

It was actually that the web server's max was set too low on this server and we were hitting the wall with requests. I doubled it so this shouldn't be an issue going forward.

This may be me mis-remebering, but...

On the old server, I don't remember having to check 'Mark forums read' for all the threads I don't want to read not to be bolded next time I visit.

It's a new version of vbulletin. The old way of marking threads doesn't work anymore unfortunately.