• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"New" Teebird

will someone please ask him on the pdga boards to stop fucking with my favorite discs?

Dave said they weren't discontinuing the regular one. There really isn't a reason to be concerned. Even if they do decide to I've got enough to last years.

Hey, did we produce arguably the best and most widely used driver ever?

Yeah, man. It's called the Teebird.

Wanna change that shit up a little?

Why not?

Luke said:
Hey, did we produce arguably the best and most widely used driver ever?

Yeah, man. It's called the Teebird.

Wanna change that shit up a little?

Why not?

I "LOL'ed" at work... a couple ladies looked at me funny.

I don't think that DaveD is worried about Discmania. I think he's more worried about Opto Striker competition.

ChUcK said:
I don't think that DaveD is worried about Discmania. I think he's more worried about Opto Striker competition.

quoted for the m-fing truth.

I know I'm not the only one that dropped the TB for the Striker.

I don't think Dave is worried about other companies too much. Probably some, but I doubt he's modifying one of the best discs Ever made due to a small company overseas that isn't in many local retailers.

Its not like this is the first time they've changed the mold...and at least this time they're telling everyone. Don't the new ones need to be submitted for approval?

It also sounds like the new ones will be more stable, not less like the Roc+. So now its even more confusing...What exactly does "+" mean anyway?

The time has now come for the violent overthow of Innova leadership!!!

Pick up your arms Comrades!! and mapquest Rancho Cucamonga!!!!!!!!!

this is a joke, for those too stupid to realize it, e.g. Dept of Homeland Security

ChUcK said:

If it weren't for the OLF, this statement would be true :wink:

dgdave said:
I don't think Dave is worried about other companies too much. Probably some, but I doubt he's modifying one of the best discs Ever made due to a small company overseas that isn't in many local retailers.

Au contraire, my friend. DaveD did not rise to the top of the DG world by letting the small things slide. I bet he is very much in tune with every upstart company that might cut into his profits. That doesn't make him an evil person, just a savvy businessman.

The Katana is what makes him an evil man.

rooneytunes said:
ChUcK said:

If it weren't for the OLF, this statement would be true :wink:

I think that the OLF is more longer Eagle X-ish.

I think clear beefy teebirds are awesome! You know what, i'll gladly pay stock champion price for a beefy champ teebird over finding an 11x from now on for my overstable teebird slot.

I mean... what are we really complaining about here?