• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the board?

Hi im Keane, i have been playing for around 3 years for fun in the summer time, and recently started playing more seriously and want to learn how to get the most out of my bag and out of me. I plan on doing local tournaments next summer considering i live in the middle of nebraska i really only have access to a few decent courses with out having to travel a long ways. Well if you have any questions comments or would like to be friends or if your ever in nebraska and would like to play PM me id be proud to play a round with anyone.

Elusiiv3 said:
Hi im Keane, i have been playing for around 3 years for fun in the summer time, and recently started playing more seriously and want to learn how to get the most out of my bag and out of me. I plan on doing local tournaments next summer considering i live in the middle of nebraska i really only have access to a few decent courses with out having to travel a long ways. Well if you have any questions comments or would like to be friends or if your ever in nebraska and would like to play PM me id be proud to play a round with anyone.

Welcome to the board.

My wife's from the Omaha area so I've played Seymour Smith a couple of times. It's a nice course.

Thank you.

I have yet to make it all the way to omaha for a round there but i have heard it is amazing. The furthest that i have been east to play is lincoln at the Max E. Roper park it was pretty amazing.

Well I hope seller331624 wasn't a real person b/c he sure seemed like a spammer with the name and the broken sig that linked to a bunch of cellphone selling sites.

Hello board! My name is Vince and I live in Winter Park, CO at around 9250'. I have been playing for about 3 summers.

I am originally from Rochester, NY. I was introduced to the game and learned to throw there, but its not where I learned to play. I wish it was because I love the challenging courses there and, as I return every now and again, its a great place to measure my improvement.

However, I learned to PLAY disc golf in Winter Park. I spend nearly all my time both working and playing at the resort all four seasons. So much so, I became involved with the course there. I am responsible, with original designer Tom Carillo's blessing, for the redesign of some of the holes (due to downhill biking expansion). I am incredibly passionate about the Winter Park Resort course and disc golf in Grand County. I even created a local's bag tag tourney this August and we play for tags as often as we can before the snow flies.

I throw a Roc with confidence and Aviars to the chains.

Come play the Winter Park Resort and YMCA/Snow Mountain Ranch courses.

Happy to have found this place! :D

We were two guys out playing and get Hybris when Fredrik asked me if he should use his new mobile camera for filming when we both mades twos at a hole of 290 feet but we were happy to succeed with that. Check it out here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_bDjvVuZa0

Zam from Kärsön in Sweden

Hi!

I'm Mikko and I live in Tampere Finland, the home town of Jussi Meresmaa and Discmania ;)

I have played dg since 2004, but actively for about two years (got a real dg fever this year), and I'm planning to start playing in advanced amateurs next season. Been lurking the forums a while...

Hey! Been lurking for a little while and thought it was time to get on board. I ordered one of those bitchin' DGR Ions so I felt even more compelled to get on here.

I was introduced to the game a couple of years ago and was immediately hooked. All those hours of chucking discs around in parks and beaches apparently was for a greater purpose (mostly insuring that my DG form would be crappy). I play as much as I can with two young kids and a fulltime job eating up most of my time. I'm lucky enough to have a built a 6 target course that I can play for 18 holes on my property and the adjacent forest, so I get out for a few holes almost every day. A couple more years and the kids will be caddying/playing!

Cheers everyone!

Whaddup everybody. I am Jesse (jtbingster from DGCR) and I finally got on here after a year and a half on DGCR. :D

New to the board also. Been reading here every now and then as i'm interested of any disc golf related discussions.

Been playing DG since 2005, pretty much all around a year. In Finland where I live couple latest all around a year meant those lovely 60cm of snow winters and trying to make your way from tee to the basket hoping to find the disc somewere :D My plan is to train and compete more seriously next year. That and promoting disc golf even more.

Cheers.