• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the board?

Ok here is a pic of the last disc I dyed.
2zi2btw.jpg

^^I'm thinking that's a trojan

Since I'm board, Roy is a former pet fish of mine. He was a beautiful Jack Dempsey the size of a small football. You could literally pet him and he would also jump up out of the water for earthworms 8)

ok technically I am still a noob, so I want your advice. Is reading the clan on the cave bear thread worth the 39 pages?

keoni said:
ok technically I am still a noob, so I want your advice. Is reading the clan on the cave bear thread worth the 39 pages?

Depends on how little your time is worth. I would read the entire GB and L64 threads first.

keoni said:

Absolutely. It's nearly as important to the DGR experience as reading the "Are midranges overrated?" thread.

keoni said:

You should read it in the same state I was in when I created it:

Drunk and bored.

JimW said:
keoni said:

Absolutely. It's nearly as important to the DGR experience as reading the "Are midranges overrated?" thread.

This is definitely worth your time.

keoni said:
Yes you should read it. And the matt thread, and the tons of other awesome threads that tend to pop up here.

I'm new to this board, at least as far as joining, though searches have led me here to the articles and some of the videos.

My real name is Rob, been playing since July 09, though I played a couple rounds in '93 when the Viper held the distance record and a Stingray was an ultra long driver. Wish I still had those discs... :(

Currently living in northern NJ, own too many discs, and have adopted a bag of "old school" favorites like Rocs, Gazelles, Teebirds, and Eagles.

Great site! Tons of really helpful information...and I see alot of familiar usernames from DGCR.

Hey, y'all!

Name's Paul and, yeah, another one from Texas. I've been playing for about a year and half now. I'm 60 yrs. old and found this game way, way, way to late in my life. I'm semi-retired and get to play whenever I want (Please, don't hate) which is about 4-6 days a week.

I've been lurking on this board for a couple of months now and finally took the plunge cuz there's just not enough grief in my life and it looks like with this bunch of elitist snobs around here, I'll get plenty. LOL

All kidding aside, I've been through the search for the "MAGIC" disc stage and have learned a lot about technique and form from the articles and videos on this site. It's been a great help.

Thanks for having me,

Woodpecker

Woodpecker said:
Hey, y'all!

Name's Paul and, yeah, another one from Texas. I've been playing for about a year and half now. I'm 60 yrs. old and found this game way, way, way to late in my life. I'm semi-retired and get to play whenever I want (Please, don't hate) which is about 4-6 days a week.

I've been lurking on this board for a couple of months now and finally took the plunge cuz there's just not enough grief in my life and it looks like with this bunch of elitist snobs around here, I'll get plenty. LOL

All kidding aside, I've been through the search for the "MAGIC" disc stage and have learned a lot about technique and form from the articles and videos on this site. It's been a great help.

Thanks for having me,

Woodpecker
Welcome to DGR Paul, you may be the new senior member of DGR :wink:

That's alright, we don't need some guy that gets to play whenever he wants getting a big head about being our wise elder or anything! :twisted:

Latest posts