• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko Locastro's New 'Dyemax' Discs from Dynamic Discs

How exactly is what DD doing qualify as "corporate"? From your sig you throw innova, and a kite nonetheless so youre a hypocrite and you like kites, bad combination imo. If you truly hated the man youd be throwing home made discs, or recycled frisbees from the beach or something, lol "corporate" gtfo

Wow, where do you get "I hate Nikko" from what I wrote? You can look up my discs and see that I also throw Disccraft, DGA, Aerobie and the much-loathed Frisbee products. As far as the DD discs, it looks like a sticker was stuck on the disc, and its sporting TWO trademarked emblems. :thmbdown:
I stand by what I said.

Last edited:
I don't like the designs. i don't like the "hippie" stereotype that disc golf has and this isn't helping. however i am all for pros having there own line of discs to make money. I would def support my favorite players. if Schweby came out with signature discs id have everyone of them!

roc lover

As far as being a proponent for disc golf, I'm every bit as important as anyone whom you might put on a pedestal. And as far as DG going mainstream, its already there, as evidenced by your attack on someone who doesn't agree with your opinions.
I told my DG friends in PDX about this site after I joined in Dec. They've refused to join, and I'm beginning to understand why.

Last edited:
Fairly certain he meant "the man" as in the over arching "MAN" as in "the man is keeping us down, not as in Nikko the man, man.

Wow, where do you get "I hate Nikko" from what I wrote? You can look up my discs and see that I also throw Disccraft, DGA, Aerobie and the much-loathed Frisbee products. As far as the DD discs, it looks like a sticker was stuck on the disc, and its sporting TWO trademarked emblems. :thmbdown:
I stand by what I said.

Lets clear up a few things. I did mean the "man" as in how people like you describe anyone in charge of anything, not nikko, it was aimed at your "coorporate" statement.

Also, i dont give 2 r-pro polecats about what other discs u throw or that ur friends didnt join this site, for the most part this site is a clusterf**k of misinformation and stupid opinions, theyre likely better off.

And yes, i disagree wih you about any aspect of this being the whiny hippie definition of coorporate

And who told you you were important?

the art IS from one of the talented artists here at DGCR, and gigs like this help support DG artists. there's nothing rad and progressive about lowballing a hobbyist for a blurry team logo reproduction.
Also, this