• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Noodle Arm Disc Golf's March Mold Mania!

Bummed to see the Atom competing with the Wizard. Great new disc VS the Putter G.O.A.T. Never had a chance.

I'll agree it was not the best seeding, but I didn't want to show favortism toward the only putter in my bag. The Ion seems to be showing well, at least.

Thanks again to everyone for participating! I'll update later tonight when I have Round 2 set up.

I hate that the PD is pitted against the XXX in the first round. A great disc is one and done either way.

Anyways, thanks for doing this!

Yup this. Also bummed the comet cannot hold against the fuse.

I know discraft has fallen out of favor, especially with active online groups but the comet is still putting up a fight.

The triology guys were sharing this all over, when they already had a strong online voice.

PD VS. FIREBIRD is ruthless!

+1 PD, (firebird is past it's prime. make them flat again damit!)

Too bad they can't both lose.

They will soon enough, neither one could beat the Wizard or Aviar.

I hope the Firebird continues to do well that's a personal favorite.

Too bad they can't both lose.

MrWizard1990s.jpg

What kind of cruel bastard would make me choose between the Firebird and the JLS? I love both of these molds and they are nothing alike... I went JLS, naturally, since it was my very first mold.