• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Noodle Arm Disc Golf's March Mold Mania!

Teebird vs. Escape was tough. I dislike them both so much.

Kind of surprised what the World is doing to the Tern.

Seems like we are pretty well set up for a Buzzz vs. Roc fight. I think the Truth should be going against the buzzz, and it might have had a chance, but I'm not sure anything is beating the Roc.

Wow, a couple big upsets in the works, but not as much voting this round. If you're so inclined, please share the link with friends and like the Noodle Arm Disc Golf Facebook page. Thanks!

Aviar, Wizard, and Roc are losing?
Who is actually voting in this thing? Those are three of the five best molds of all time.

Wow.. Trilogy is killing it. I really did not expect the Truth to be edging the Roc, but I wont argue either. I dont know.. those are two great discs.

Anyway, Firebird v. Leopard hurt. Saint over Teebird felt goooooood (my vote, teebird is still winning...) :)

Aviar, Wizard, and Roc are losing?
Who is actually voting in this thing? Those are three of the five best molds of all time.

I'm pretty surprised, too, but I have gotten a decent amount of shares throughout the tourney on the Trilogy front, so the awareness level is there.

It's definitely an interesting modern/old school juxtaposition.

Yup. I like the trilogy stuff decently but the fanboys are really driving me nuts.

Judge over wizard and truth over roc are ridiculous.

Not a Trilogy fanboy whatsoever but I had to vote for the Truth over the Roc (don't like beaded mids) and the Judge over the Wizard (like the lower profile of the Judge).

Burn me at the stake. :\

Not a Trilogy fanboy whatsoever but I had to vote for the Truth over the Roc (don't like beaded mids) and the Judge over the Wizard (like the lower profile of the Judge).

Burn me at the stake. :\

I putted with judges for about a year after they came out. I kicked them like a bad habit. Sure the low profile feels great. The flight however, not so much. Going back to wizards was an aha moment for me

I will say this: Shares and votes have not been as high today as earlier in the tournament. I wouldn't chalk this all up to "fanboys." Could be more of a shift in what new players are picking up more than anything.

Plus, even fans of the Wizard and Roc who have thrown Judges and Truths should be able to admit that the DD discs are worthy opponents. I didn't seed them as high as they were just for kicks. They're top sellers and great flyers.

Agree with um.

If there's a new disc that stands up to the old standards it's the Truth. I think rocs are among the best mids you can bag, but the Truth might be the best imo.

The judge/swan also sticks with a huge percentage of people who try them. I'm sure people said the Wizard's success was noobery next to the Aviar when the Wizard was released.

That said I suspect this poll is a matter of fanboi turnout. Like all polls.

I putted with judges for about a year after they came out. I kicked them like a bad habit. Sure the low profile feels great. The flight however, not so much. Going back to wizards was an aha moment for me
I might be right there with you. I'm awaiting the arrival of a couple of Steady's, as they're advertised to be a bit more OS than the Judge with that same low profile. It'll take a lot for me to kick the Judges though.

One thing that should ne considered as well is, which mold is hated less.

In the do and don't thread there were tons of people disliking the Roc, mostly due to the bead. Now in a poll like this, they will most probably vote for the Truth as it is not as annoying, not because they love it.