• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone told me X-Line P1Xs won't be made anymore. Please tell me that's not true! Max weight ones are pretty hard to come by.

Also, any news or spicy tidbits on the MD5? Or a run of P-Line PD2s in the near future?

Where in the hell are S lone PD2S? I really want to try a lot more of Discmania stuff but its like you're forcing some kind of collector market to exist for your stuff? Maybe I am wrong.

you're confused by the logic of low supply continues to yield high demand and substantially increases prices? If you miss the initial sales, you have no choice but to move to the 2nd hand market and pay ransoms for discs.

Don't be confused, people can buy 50. I'm just not going to buy discs for 2x-3x stock prices because the supply is low. Too many other good discs and companies to find daily, with tons of stock available.

Could be some are buying the disc from there for their sports and Disc stores as the disc is only sold on the on the website.

Don't be confused, people can buy 50. I'm just not going to buy discs for 2x-3x stock prices because the supply is low. Too many other good discs and companies to find daily, with tons of stock available.

Where in the hell are S lone PD2S? I really want to try a lot more of Discmania stuff but its like you're forcing some kind of collector market to exist for your stuff? Maybe I am wrong.

infinitediscs, lunapark, ebay, marshall street to name a few..

Theres a guy on the DiscMania Collectors page on Facebook also claiming that basically the common man can't afford to throw DiscMania, because everything is so expensive.

If you're on a collector page, looking at rare stuff, yep it's going to be barely more to significantly more than a retail disc... Just like any collector page. Lemme tell you about Innova Prices these days...

If you have specific Runs/ Plastics/ Swirls/ Weights/ Colors/ Molds/ Stamps that you need, that can be a collectors item, and some people enjoy having and paying for those to be honest.

There are also tons of folks ready to ship stock for regular old retail. Myself included.

I think if you spend too much time on a Collector page and no where else, you're head gets a little stuffy.

Im picky about color/weight so..... No.

Infinite shows the weight and actual picture of each individual disc. It's quite a good option.
Of course on a Facebook post I can send a pic of all the discs I have available, but that takes a lot of time most people don't always have.

Infinite shows the weight and actual picture of each individual disc. It's quite a good option.
Of course on a Facebook post I can send a pic of all the discs I have available, but that takes a lot of time most people don't always have.

I do not have Facebook. Ibe checked Infinite and they dont have what I want. If you have yellow pink white or blue max weight you can feel free to message me here and i can give ya my e-mail

I do not have Facebook. Ibe checked Infinite and they dont have what I want. If you have yellow pink white or blue max weight you can feel free to message me here and i can give ya my e-mail

There's 2 of your 3 color options in 175g S-line PD2s on discmania's site..

Mystery Boxes Today Guyz

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1527857302136.jpg
    FB_IMG_1527857302136.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 24
$50 for 3 discs. Not out of line with their normal prices. But $12 shipping? Come on. That is just ridiculous.

I think it's 4-6 discs in the small box, but I agree with the shipping. I won't be buying one. Kind of turns me off from Discmania honestly. I understand that shipping isn't cheap, but that seems like they are putting 100% if not more of the shipping costs on the customer. I'll continue to throw Fd's and Cd2's, but if I ever need to pick up another it will be from DGC.

$50 for 3 discs. Not out of line with their normal prices. But $12 shipping? Come on. That is just ridiculous.

150% Value in each box
We do not want to let our customers down, so we assure that the content of each Mystery Box is worth at least 1.5 times the purchasing price. With this box this means you'll get at least $75 worth of plastic, which typically means around 5 discs, most of them being in premium plastics. However, it's possible that there's 4 or 6 discs in this box, depending on the plastics and the prices of the discs included in the box.

And it's fun getting a mystery box, but you don't have to..

I think it's 4-6 discs in the small box, but I agree with the shipping. I won't be buying one. Kind of turns me off from Discmania honestly. I understand that shipping isn't cheap, but that seems like they are putting 100% if not more of the shipping costs on the customer. I'll continue to throw Fd's and Cd2's, but if I ever need to pick up another it will be from DGC.

Three. 3 discs. So, like I said. So, not a bad price for the plastic. "150% value" as Jenga quoted. But, the $12 shipping is just silly. Shipping and logistics fall into part of my job and saying that $12 is the cheapest for a 8x8x8 box that weighs less than 3 lbs is just false. Getting up over $60 for some discs where the premise is "You get one special unknown and unseen disc and two stock stamps" is a no-go for me.

Any information on the new s-line pd3 that Simon was throwing for rollers in San Fransisco? ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts