• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S-FD and S-CD2 for me.

At this point if I find a substitute that I can purchase more readily I will switch without looking back.

S-FD and S-CD2 for me.

At this point if I find a substitute that I can purchase more readily I will switch without looking back.

S-FD, S-PD for me. I have a couple of backups so I guess I can wait. Hopefully the PDs aren't domey like the metal flakes they ran recently.

S-FD, S-PD for me. I have a couple of backups so I guess I can wait. Hopefully the PDs aren't domey like the metal flakes they ran recently.

And no, I won't purchase from the factory store. I want to check dome and won't pay ridiculous shipping fees. Get these discs to your retailers, DM.

I'm finding some encouragement in the Mystery Box openings, people are posting triple stamp S-FD and P-MD3 so they are done... They double/multi stamp discs getting the hot stamp machine tuned just right for the run, so I'm guessing they will be out soon.

I feel like I picked a bad time to fall down the DM hole F*ck! Sh!7!!! Why do you not put out discs lije other companies DM? they'll sell you guys have a good team and people are interested in you products. Please step up production, dont force us to buy 110 discs at once so we have things we like I mean in reality you're Innova its not like theres a shortage of plastic, right? Please and thank you.

Do you have an updated ETA on:

S-FD Jackal
G-FD Jackal
S-CD2

Thanks! Just waiting to give you my money. :D

Edit: Preferably weights 165 or below. Thanks doubly!

C-line FD

Just bought an fd with simons face stamped on it. Noticed that fd is embossed on the bottom. Also this was more stable than my previous c-line and way more glide. A very noticeable dome. A new mold? A new run of fd with a new mold?

Just bought an fd with simons face stamped on it. Noticed that fd is embossed on the bottom. Also this was more stable than my previous c-line and way more glide. A very noticeable dome. A new mold? A new run of fd with a new mold?

Many current runs have the embossed mold name. I think this is the 7th(?)run of C-FDs. Pretty nice IMO.

Snagged a doom bird 2 about 5 mins ago. Had to redo my cart 4 times because they're selling out so damn fast.

Swirl & purple! Can't wait!

Sooi are there ever gonna be any S line FD3s maybe that aren't Doom Birds? Sonregular peiple can buy them, nothing against Simon.

So I'm sorry if it's on here already. But I would like to knlw whixh DM molds have thks amhyzer top? Thanks.

PD2 = Destroyer bottom
DD = Wraith bottom
PD = Firebird bottom
TD2 = Mamba bottom
DDx = Tern bottom
CD2 = Valk bottom?
DD2 = Boss bottom?

There is probably a more comprehensive list somewhere, but I'm hitting the ones I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts