• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even for us, there was like 90 of them out of the thousands dropped for us. Gone in 2 minutes on the light weights so very hard to get.

I'd recommend they make maybe 20-25% in sub-175 for max rim drivers, and 5% or less on putters. I think the sub-175 were 2% or less on this production run

Agree but it should probably be 50% or higher for drivers and fairways. At least 20% under 165 and 30% 165-174.

The only molds I'm really looking for max weight on are putters, mids, and wind only discs. I'd much rather have 1 175 PD2 and 3 lighter ones. Same for DD3, FD3, CD3/2 etc.

Agree but it should probably be 50% or higher for drivers and fairways. At least 20% under 165 and 30% 165-174.

The only molds I'm really looking for max weight on are putters, mids, and wind only discs. I'd much rather have 1 175 PD2 and 3 lighter ones. Same for DD3, FD3, CD3/2 etc.

I think 50% is too high, you'd be surprised how long a 168 CD2 sits on my shelf before someone finally grabs it. Months and months. "Max weight" is still king by a wide margin. Sold thousands of drivers - people like to think they are much more powerful than they really are

Thanks for running P2's in the soft p-line plastic.

Any chance that there will be more P1's run in soft p-line? It's darn near indestructible but my greatest fear is losing one and not being able to get a replacement since I use them for most of my putter drives (and upshots and putts).

Will we see another run of the P1x in S-line (or swirly)? I picked up a swirly P1x a while back and it's been my main approach disc for a while. The S-line keeps it reliably stable even in headwinds, but it never really fades. Would love to see it in regular S-line too.

Also, when is the next run of [stiff] P-line P2s? Stock seems to have dried up for the most part. I see the randoms left on a handful of websites, but not much of a selection.

Hey Discmania. I love your way. I wanna tell you I love your way, I wanna be with you night and day.

Anyway, please please please consider doing more runs of P-Line PDs. I have two in the bag and two fresh ones hanging out in a safe, undisclosed location...but they beat-in fast and I'm hoping to keep this relationship going.

I, and others, countless yearning others, would love the opportunity to buy a bunch more.

Also, did you know Peter Frampton's middle name is Kenneth? I just found out when I googled the lyrics. #tmyk

The PLines are pretty sweet. Want some?

I have enough, thank you. I like the P lines, they just take a lot longer to beat in than D line would. I have actually been pretty amazed at how long it has taken to beat the one in I throw.

Good question. We have our next batch of PDs to be produced in July. Not too far away!

Hey it's been a month since the last post, there are 3+ pages of questions on here... would appreciate an answer as to when we can expect a production run of FD2 RRs to drop.

Thanks for what you do, I'm sure you guys are busy this time of year.

Discmania Support Reply

Even for us, there was like 90 of them out of the thousands dropped for us. Gone in 2 minutes on the light weights so very hard to get.

I'd recommend they make maybe 20-25% in sub-175 for max rim drivers, and 5% or less on putters. I think the sub-175 were 2% or less on this production run

Totally understandable and we feel the same way, though it didn't seem that way. We were able to make a speedy second batch of S-Line DD3 much faster than expected (Innova came through with flying colors. ALL of our hats off to them for making that happen, seriously) But these just needed to be heavy to speed things along and keep moving. You can expect that when the third batch arrives there will be plenty of lower weights for everyone.

Been looking for this myself....Very frustrating

I believe the only disc online at the moment that doesn't have lower weights are the DD3s. Some things like the remainder of the S and C-Line DD perhaps are all we have left.

Thanks for running P2's in the soft p-line plastic.

Any chance that there will be more P1's run in soft p-line? It's darn near indestructible but my greatest fear is losing one and not being able to get a replacement since I use them for most of my putter drives (and upshots and putts).

The P-Line plastic in drivers will not be made again unfortunately. There's always a chance for something Mystery Box related at some point but even that chance is rather slim. G-Line as well will not be an option in the future.

Any news on the prod run of Royal Rages?

Royal Rage should be due in no more than 2 months :) They're coming

Will we see another run of the P1x in S-line (or swirly)? I picked up a swirly P1x a while back and it's been my main approach disc for a while. The S-line keeps it reliably stable even in headwinds, but it never really fades. Would love to see it in regular S-line too.

Also, when is the next run of [stiff] P-line P2s? Stock seems to have dried up for the most part. I see the randoms left on a handful of websites, but not much of a selection.

Stiff P2: Very soon. These have been made but not yet received.

P1x: Unlikely. Most plastics in this disc other than the D-Line aren't very popular. It's a great disc for sure but a bit of a risk to make an S-Line one or Swirl.
Keep an eye out for the Link. You may or may be thrilled with this one. :)

Hey Discmania. I love your way. I wanna tell you I love your way, I wanna be with you night and day.

Anyway, please please please consider doing more runs of P-Line PDs. I have two in the bag and two fresh ones hanging out in a safe, undisclosed location...but they beat-in fast and I'm hoping to keep this relationship going.

I, and others, countless yearning others, would love the opportunity to buy a bunch more.

Also, did you know Peter Frampton's middle name is Kenneth? I just found out when I googled the lyrics. #tmyk

I wish that Peter Frampton made a Discmania song and then we can talk. Unfortunately P-Line drivers won't return. Sorry about that. Hopefully we'll have a good substitute for you in the near future that you like even more.

Can d line md3's happen??

These certainly will happen. Probably not this year though.

C-Line DD3s please

These will definitely happen for sure. We've got some pretty solid releases jam packed for this year so it may be likely that next year will bring a C-DD3 though.

Hey it's been a month since the last post, there are 3+ pages of questions on here... would appreciate an answer as to when we can expect a production run of FD2 RRs to drop.

Thanks for what you do, I'm sure you guys are busy this time of year.

We're back! Sorry for the delays. Royal Rage should be here in 2 months or less.

After some time in my bag, I've fallen in love with the Royal Rage. And I saw you sold out on your website this week as well. I can't wait for the next batch!:thmbup:

This. I LOVE the combo of the instinct and RR. I was absolutely skeptical of speed 7s but after having multiple 450' throws with both these, I have even dropped my PDs! Just awesome in a way no other combo has been since the old SE Leopard and SE teebird (very first TL).

I take back what I said about wanting more P1's in soft p-line. I picked up an x-line P1X, and it's everything I wanted the P1 to be. More comfortable in the hand and I think it's even more neutral when powered down. I can see why it's more popular than the P1!

Any new bags in the works? Or other accessories? I saw the Sportsacks, those were cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts