• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any consideration of returning to a softer blend of P plastic? Throughout the season, I carry both the hard and softer P plastic in the PD. However, I haven't seen the softer plastic in a while.

Is there any consideration of returning to a softer blend of P plastic? Throughout the season, I carry both the hard and softer P plastic in the PD. However, I haven't seen the softer plastic in a while.

This is a great question. I would really love some softer P-Lines that are more overstable than the current stiffies.

Rumor has it you're a Russian with tremendous umbrella holding skills. Confirm or deny?

I noticed recently on instagram that representatives for the disc golf park concept were at a trade show in Moscow. Was this successful? Are there any plans to bring the disc golf park concept to North America or Asia?

Our Store Manager Ryan Rintala answers your questions on a weekly basis.

While the official linkage is great, and I for one appreciate it, you have opened the door to a very large and active customer base.

If the commitment is to "once a week" that door is barely ajar, with it likely to be frustrating for some of those customers whose inquiries are buried, or for whom a "conversation" with you stretches over weeks.

Anyone who throws or is curious about DM will check this thread every time they are on site, most daily (or hourly :D).

While the official linkage is great, and I for one appreciate it, you have opened the door to a very large and active customer base.

If the commitment is to "once a week" that door is barely ajar, with it likely to be frustrating for some of those customers whose inquiries are buried, or for whom a "conversation" with you stretches over weeks.

Anyone who throws or is curious about DM will check this thread every time they are on site, most daily (or hourly :D).

THIS! I check for feedback and updates every single day. I have questions ranging back two years on their products... once a week seems very limited in scope, considering we've already got three pages in two days. I'm curious if they will be able to answer that volume with the current once a week replies, I suppose there will be quite the delay in response as the thread grows.

a bud gave me a C PD with a wiped stamp, rim seems slanted, innova tooling, but no patent numbers, is it a plus rim for sure?

^^Not for sure. There are some without patent that are not plus rim. You should be the judge and jury on it though. If you like it, throw it.

This forum is intended for existing products. if you keep watch on our social media outlets we will release new product information. Please lets keep the questions to existing products :)

Welcome to the site, and thank you for taking on this task

Just have a few questions
--When are we getting G* PDs?
--When are we getting more super flat and beefy C-Line PDs like the original CFRs?
--Any chance you can bring more shield stamp PDs into the US? I really just don't like the Freak stamp
--Any chance that you'll release a super beefy P4 that's more like the Pig/Zone? If so, when? I was really hoping the P3 was going to fill that role.
the one question i can answer is that the new Jolly Launcher PD's and the European Open Glow PD's are more overstable than the flat first runs.

Are all of C-line MD2 which I believe will be stocked in the new online store "flat" or "flatter"? Or there are so much variations and we don't know it until we get them on our hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.