• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any official word on a Discmania or Innova backpack? If not I wonder why Discmania/Innova has not jumped on the backpack bandwagon.

Love the Freak & Gremlin. Thank you for bring the Gremlin back from the dead. Tried every Roc & strange bee like creature there is & still love me some Gremlin.

In my bag 175 D-line Gremlin (dead straight) 176 s-line Gremlin (hyzer)
worn S-line Freak (dead straight)
new C-line PD Freak. fear no wind or Wraith
thanks for the Discmania love. again keep an eye out for the social media for new products. and the GM is a very unique disc for sure!

I noticed recently on instagram that representatives for the disc golf park concept were at a trade show in Moscow. Was this successful? Are there any plans to bring the disc golf park concept to North America or Asia?
I will most definitely get back to you on this. I do not have all of the information just yet :)

Have to disagree a bit on the Euro glow PDs being more overstable than the CFR PDs. While my sample size of 14 glows isn't a lot, they all have lower parting lines than the 20 or so CFRs I own.

While the official linkage is great, and I for one appreciate it, you have opened the door to a very large and active customer base.

If the commitment is to "once a week" that door is barely ajar, with it likely to be frustrating for some of those customers whose inquiries are buried, or for whom a "conversation" with you stretches over weeks.

Anyone who throws or is curious about DM will check this thread every time they are on site, most daily (or hourly :D).
I will be here as much as I can. Thank you very much for the input! I am here to answer your questions!

THIS! I check for feedback and updates every single day. I have questions ranging back two years on their products... once a week seems very limited in scope, considering we've already got three pages in two days. I'm curious if they will be able to answer that volume with the current once a week replies, I suppose there will be quite the delay in response as the thread grows.
I'm sorry that happened to you! I will try to stay on top of this forum as much as I can!

Not arguing, no sir, just merely stating my findings. I love all PDs! Can't wait for the store to open up. I keep hitting refresh on the discmania website...any timeframe for when I can expect to throw my money at you?

three out of the five European open 2013 predators of the north series we're released to u.s vendors. The sable (a p2 I believe?) and the lynx (atlas) were not. Are there plans to release those series stamps in the new DM store?

Ok, Just because the store is opening soon, I will answer some questions about it.. I'll break the rule of the thread just this once!

Where will Jolly Launcher PDs be available? I will be picking up some of those.

The Jolly Launcher PD's will be at the store. the Avery Jenkins C-LINE PD's are Jolly Launcher.

Did I miss it, or is there a firm date for the store opening yet?

There is not an announced date, but know this it is soon!

Will you have D line FD's in stock?

three out of the five European open 2013 predators of the north series we're released to u.s vendors. The sable (a p2 I believe?) and the lynx (atlas) were not. Are there plans to release those series stamps in the new DM store?

Unfortunately no. they will not be in the Discmania Store.

I believe someone asked if there were going to be D-LINE FD'S. That answer is yes!

Any more disc questions out there? FD2 questions maybe?

You will take a lot of my money with the D line FD's :D

How will the FD2 compare to the flatter 2nd run FD's, if you can compare their flights? And will they be available in a wide weight range?

Thanks!

Are the bags going to be sold on the Discmania site? Or the grip site?

I too am curious of the relationship between the new FD2 and the second run (flat, firm, and overstable) C-line FD. Was the FD2 design trying replicate the second run fds or did they serve more as an inspiration?

So the two unreleased EURO open molds ( that are on the innovastore.net ) will still remain unavailable to the non EURO customer base? ..I really dislike having 3/5 of a collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.