• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I as able to make a cart (but not check out) and see a fair amount of what is being offered on this initial launch day.

Simon FD's, European Masters FD2's, AJ MD3, D-line FD, D-line MD2, 2013 European Open Discs, Jolly Lanucher MD2, AJ PD, AJ PD fourth run, and a C-line TD2.

I did not see any g-line on there or collectible first runs. Probably launching those later.

Hopefully it relaunches soon!

1st run AJ PDs were there just now.

I managed to check out w/2 stock C-PDs. I am assuming that "Authorization failure. You are not authorized to connect to this server" meant "Are you sure you want these discs?" because I got an order confirmation. /shrug

Seems like they're doing some server config on the fly.

1st run AJ PDs were there just now.

I managed to check out w/2 stock C-PDs. I am assuming that "Authorization failure. You are not authorized to connect to this server" meant "Are you sure you want these discs?" because I got an order confirmation. /shrug

Seems like they're doing some server config on the fly.

I received the same error but also got an order confirmation. I picked up a 166 flat jolly launcher MD2 for the time being. Holding off the large order until the g-line and first run Fd2s launch. :thmbup:

I got in and blew my paypal wad on some sweeeet PDs, a Lizotte FD, and a hat! there is hope people...refresh!

wondering what run of c-fd's the discmania store is stocking.

If you can get a hold of glow MD3s they are like 99.99% the same disc as the old table flat C-MD2s, which is to say super yummy. I know, they are also somewhat rare (though not as rare as the old flat C-MD2s by far) and a little more expensive than regular C-line (but not by huge margin) but thats what I did to replace old flat C-MD2s and stack up on those.

Yeah, I'm aware of that but they are also rather hard to find (can't even buy them separately from innovastore, you have to buy also the 3 other EO discs.) So maybe I have to start hunting on the forums.

I just checked the store and it worked fine (not sure about the ordering.) Looks great and now I'm just waiting when do we get those new ones here in Europe. Also waiting for the G-line selection and FD2 with Discmania's stamp and then money will be spent...

But I have to say that I personally don't like what they've done with the D-line stamps. I've grown to really like those original stamps and this current one looks kind of bulky. Especially with P2 and MD2, Psycho and Fiend stamps are just way more awesome IMO.

I grabbed a FD2, D FD(agree about the plain stamps btw) and a hat. Nothing else caught my attention this time but I'll be back when there are lighter S FD's and C FD's. I was bummed that the simon FD's were all max weight.

Snagged 2 D-FDs and a D-TD...really looking forward to seeing how that breaks in, because I was never patient enough with the S-TD to see a ton of turn out of it. I actually really like the clean D-Line stamps. Hoping they expand P-Line to some other molds in the future.

went all fanboy and immediately bought an FD2, Lizotte FD, and D-FD.

i like the standard c-line stamps they're putting on the D-Line discs now. was never a fan of the over the top stamps they had on s/p-lines and usually ended up wiping them off.

got really excited when the shipping was appearing as "Flat rate" but I think Discmania and I have differing opinions on what flat rate means, as every item I added or removed adjusted the shipping rate by $2.45.

went all fanboy and immediately bought an FD2, Lizotte FD, and D-FD.

i like the standard c-line stamps they're putting on the D-Line discs now. was never a fan of the over the top stamps they had on s/p-lines and usually ended up wiping them off.

got really excited when the shipping was appearing as "Flat rate" but I think Discmania and I have differing opinions on what flat rate means, as every item I added or removed adjusted the shipping rate by $2.45.

Yeah, flat per disc. But the nice part is that it isn't a huge gouge if you want only one disc. But on the other hand, I took some stuff out of my cart as shipping ticked higher.

I picked up 2 FD2s, AJ JL PD, JL PD, d-P2, d-P1. Wish there was some g-line there.

wait... are you saying if you buy 10 discs the shipping will be 24.50? that's craziness

Yeah, my first order was creeping up close to 20 bucks in shipping so it got cut down a bit.

I'm sure I'll still get all the stuff in the cart, it'll just be a bit more spread out.

it doesnt make sense to gouge people for buying in bulk, they should want people to buy more stuff not discourage it.

it doesnt make sense to gouge people for buying in bulk, they should want people to buy more stuff not discourage it.

Ok, just to clarify here on the shipping. It was meant to be flat price per item. When I was coming up with the rules I was definitely thinking about smaller orders. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I do not want to discourage buying in bulk!

Thanks for clarifying the shipping! Here's a disc question also...

Are the C TD's plus rimmed or regular? And do you know what run the C FD's are from? I ordered one because the blue sounded nice but if they are first or third I'll probably grab another once there are lighter weights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts