• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just to clarify here on the shipping. It was meant to be flat price per item. When I was coming up with the rules I was definitely thinking about smaller orders. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I do not want to discourage buying in bulk!

Thanks for the clear up.

I would definitely enjoy a free shipping on orders of, say $50 or more, kind of policy. I definitely decreased my order size after the shipping got to a certain point. Rewards points similar to the innova online store would be awesome too, if suggestions are being taken... :)

Last edited:
Ok, just to clarify here on the shipping. It was meant to be flat price per item. When I was coming up with the rules I was definitely thinking about smaller orders. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I do not want to discourage buying in bulk!

..and that's why i love discmania, so respondent to the customer. personally i like the innova store policy where after 75 the shipping is free. although i will admit the 2.45 flat rate price for buying a few discs is much much preferred.

Snagged 2 D-FDs and a D-TD...really looking forward to seeing how that breaks in, because I was never patient enough with the S-TD to see a ton of turn out of it. I actually really like the clean D-Line stamps. Hoping they expand P-Line to some other molds in the future.

D-TD breaks into mulch, like any D/DX driver soon will. Some people may have a use for that, though. I have one beat D-TD as a water hole disc :p

PS. If Discmaniacs in the US are getting FD2s I want mine, too! Like yesterday! Nevermind the price!

Rarintal, do you monitor the PD thread? There is a strong sentiment among those who throw 150 class for a new run of 150 S-PDs (they are dang hard to find now) and especially a 150 C-PD:

Quote: Originally Posted by blammo -
I long for a 150g C-PD. I am a big fan of champ/C-line plastic and I like the new JL. As I have said before, my 150 class S-line is stupid beefy. If Discmania molded up some C-lines in the 150s, or even G-line 150s, I might be able to get more use out of this awesome mold.

^^^^^^^^
This X 10

A C-PD would be an extraordinary disc for 150-class throwers. I've said before I think the champy-star 150 S-PDs are the best 150g mold ever produced, especially the chartreuse and see-thru reds ones.

I agree with the other comment that the closest thing to a 150 C-PD is a 150 QOLF. Damn fine disc. Both have Firebird bottoms, but the DM anhyzer top makes the PD a different animal.

I totally dropped a third disc (EO stamp C-FD2) from my cart because of the shipping and just got two stock discs. I appreciate you saving me from an impulse buy! :clap:

rarintal - Will the D-Line discs be expanded out to US retailers or exclusive to only the DM online shop?

Is there any plans of releasing the 2x Jesse S-PDs in the US? I was really hoping they would be in the store when it launched. I need some new S-PDs, but I hate the Freak stamp. I would be into some shield stamped S-PDs too if that is possible :) Thanks!

Last edited:
I really like my s-line PD @ 158! Are there plans on producing more molds in 150 open class weights and if so when would these be available at the discmania store?

So I know I saw Jussi say somewhere that eventually the mids would get a shakeup and the MD1 could possibly get remolded in to an understable or less stable type disc to compliment the MD2 and MD3. Is there any plan to this or is there any plan to create an understable mid? That's kind of what I've been waiting for.

Secondly, with the MD3 production run coming out so close to the MD2's will there some kind of refinement to make them more overstable? The only ones I've thrown flew pretty much like all the good MD2's I have which is great because now I don't have to worry about finding good MD2's. Though them being so close is kind of weird, especially when you go back to the MD1 and it being kind of in the same stability range...

I'm rambling.

Another thing I'd like to see Discmania do is possibly release some straight up blank PDs. I know a lot of people want the shield stamp back or something else less busy but one thing Legacy does that customers really like is that they send out blanks for the dyers. If I could get my hand on some blank PDs that would be sweet. I've paid for X-outs just because I knew the stamp would show up less on my dye.

Last edited:
Damn this morning there were 12 clear Simon Lizotte signature FD's. I knew I should of pulled the trigger. I ran out the door to work instead. I just logged on and they are gone :(

Are there plans to re stock the C-line Simon Lizotte FD's in the clear??

Got my stuff today! The D FD's feel great, and I can't wait to throw them and the FD2 this weekend. Also got a C FD that appears to be a third run that already is in the bag.
Thanks for the fast shipping and great service, and the stickers and mini thrown in are much appreciated as well
:D

Got my Discmania Store order today, and I am swooning over the D-FDs and D-TD.

These things are glide monsters and flip to flat with no fade like butter. They're gonna be huge in calm conditions and for standstills where I don't have a ton of room to reach back, because they are so easy to flip. They megaloathe wind, though, and rolled right over. Gotta be careful about that.

Count me as a satisfied customer, rarintal. This is a great start, and I'll be coming back for more.

One request, though: PLEASE make some P-FDs and P-TDs. These Ds are great, but I know I'll have to baby them. P-Line would be $$$$$$$. Cheers!

One request, though: PLEASE make some P-FDs and P-TDs. These Ds are great, but I know I'll have to baby them. P-Line would be $$$$$$$. Cheers!

Seconded...I don't know how possible this is but P FD's would be amazing, and P TD's would be sweet too. I know the stores only been going for a few days, but do you have any estimates on restocks? There were a few discs in light weights that I didn't grab but would love to when payday rolls around.

RARINTAL, if you were a betting man, when would you say us Dismaniacs will see the G-Line PD?

I would definitely enjoy a free shipping on orders of, say $50 or more, kind of policy. I definitely decreased my order size after the shipping got to a certain point. Rewards points similar to the innova online store would be awesome too, if suggestions are being taken... :)

For some reason free shipping and loyalty points make me spend more than I would without them (or reasonably ought to).

wondering what run of c-fd's the discmania store is stocking.

The C-LINE FD's are the current Jolly Launcher FD's

I picked up 2 FD2s, AJ JL PD, JL PD, d-P2, d-P1. Wish there was some g-line there.

We are planning G-FD, G-PD and G-P2 at the moment. Release dates are not set for all these. But, G-FD will be coming out first.

Thanks for clarifying the shipping! Here's a disc question also...

Are the C TD's plus rimmed or regular? And do you know what run the C FD's are from? I ordered one because the blue sounded nice but if they are first or third I'll probably grab another once there are lighter weights

The C-LINE TD's are regular rimmed. The C-LINE FD's are the newest run (3rd Run) Jolly Launcher plastic.

Rarintal, do you monitor the PD thread? There is a strong sentiment among those who throw 150 class for a new run of 150 S-PDs (they are dang hard to find now) and especially a 150 C-PD:

I do not, I will in the future. We are listening to you guys, and we will try make the discs that the Discmaniacs out there want!

Quote: Originally Posted by blammo -
I long for a 150g C-PD. I am a big fan of champ/C-line plastic and I like the new JL. As I have said before, my 150 class S-line is stupid beefy. If Discmania molded up some C-lines in the 150s, or even G-line 150s, I might be able to get more use out of this awesome mold.

^^^^^^^^
This X 10

A C-PD would be an extraordinary disc for 150-class throwers. I've said before I think the champy-star 150 S-PDs are the best 150g mold ever produced, especially the chartreuse and see-thru reds ones.

I agree with the other comment that the closest thing to a 150 C-PD is a 150 QOLF. Damn fine disc. Both have Firebird bottoms, but the DM anhyzer top makes the PD a different animal.

rarintal - Will the D-Line discs be expanded out to US retailers or exclusive to only the DM online shop?

At the moment we are the only place to have the D-LINE discs besides the P2. We will be working hard in the future to get more varieties of Discmania discs into more stores.

So I know I saw Jussi say somewhere that eventually the mids would get a shakeup and the MD1 could possibly get remolded in to an understable or less stable type disc to compliment the MD2 and MD3. Is there any plan to this or is there any plan to create an understable mid? That's kind of what I've been waiting for.

Secondly, with the MD3 production run coming out so close to the MD2's will there some kind of refinement to make them more overstable? The only ones I've thrown flew pretty much like all the good MD2's I have which is great because now I don't have to worry about finding good MD2's. Though them being so close is kind of weird, especially when you go back to the MD1 and it being kind of in the same stability range...

I'm rambling.

Another thing I'd like to see Discmania do is possibly release some straight up blank PDs. I know a lot of people want the shield stamp back or something else less busy but one thing Legacy does that customers really like is that they send out blanks for the dyers. If I could get my hand on some blank PDs that would be sweet. I've paid for X-outs just because I knew the stamp would show up less on my dye.

Damn this morning there were 12 clear Simon Lizotte signature FD's. I knew I should of pulled the trigger. I ran out the door to work instead. I just logged on and they are gone :(

Are there plans to re stock the C-line Simon Lizotte FD's in the clear??

We don't have plan on restocking yet, but the pink ones are very much clear with light pink tint to them.

Got my Discmania Store order today, and I am swooning over the D-FDs and D-TD.

These things are glide monsters and flip to flat with no fade like butter. They're gonna be huge in calm conditions and for standstills where I don't have a ton of room to reach back, because they are so easy to flip. They megaloathe wind, though, and rolled right over. Gotta be careful about that.

Count me as a satisfied customer, rarintal. This is a great start, and I'll be coming back for more.

We will keep this in mind for the future.

Seconded...I don't know how possible this is but P FD's would be amazing, and P TD's would be sweet too. I know the stores only been going for a few days, but do you have any estimates on restocks? There were a few discs in light weights that I didn't grab but would love to when payday rolls around.

What discs were you looking for in lighter weights?

RARINTAL, if you were a betting man, when would you say us Dismaniacs will see the G-Line PD?

I don't bet. But, as i said above, We are planning G-FD, G-PD and G-P2 at the moment. Release dates are not set for all these. G-FD comes out first.

Any other Questions out there? Please let me know if I missed your question!

I'm always trying to find mid 160's S and C FD's...I was really excited to find a 165 C PD to order. Any of the speed 10 drivers I'd grab in the mid 160's.

Any Md2 P lines coming to the store?

you skipped mine as well, well you quoted me but didn't respond. don't worry i'm patient.

Thank you for the answer on the Lizotte FD's. I'm going to swoop up a blue one before they are gone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts