• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discmania "must" make a disc for Eagles win, wonder what it will be?
Has his bag changed no that he don´t throw any FH. . it´s hard to tell his bag from the DGN videos

not sure if I saw him throwing the splice or mutant BH? seems he was working both of those into his bag last year

Ooh, the P1 is coming. Glad I didn't invest further in Rainmakers. Can anyone speak to the feel of P1 vs P2? I haven't handled a P1.

Also the Tilt is coming back.

The original P1 was just a re-stamped beardless Aviar.
It says the new P1 is a little shallow compared to the P2.
Believe it's the same plastic as the P2s

More interested in how it compares to the Rainmakers.

Still waiting for the FD3s to filter down to retailers.

Hard to get excited about the Tilt in a different plastic…

The original P1 was just a re-stamped beardless Aviar.
It says the new P1 is a little shallow compared to the P2.
Believe it's the same plastic as the P2s

More interested in how it compares to the Rainmakers.

Still waiting for the FD3s to filter down to retailers.

Hard to get excited about the Tilt in a different plastic…

From pics and videos, the P1 looks pointy compared to the P2. Really wish Discmania would post profile pics of all discs.

I have two white EO FD3 discs. They fly maybe more overstable than the new PDs (also have two for comparison). Definitely on par with recent Innova C-line FD3.

It is quite refreshing to see DM in stock many places.

People say the original P1 is just an Aviar but I don't buy that. It flies less overstable at low speeds in my experience. More neutral for my weak putts haha. If anyone has evidence that it's just an Aviar I would be interested to see it.

It feels pretty similar in the hand to an Aviar or a slightly less deep P2.

I hope they bring back the whole P-line. . but i was one of the few that liked the original P3 so i guess IF the P3 comes back it will be retooled.

IS there any info on whitch moulds thay will bring back and in what order?

People say the original P1 is just an Aviar but I don't buy that. It flies less overstable at low speeds in my experience. More neutral for my weak putts haha. If anyone has evidence that it's just an Aviar I would be interested to see it.

I had an S-line P1 that was penned *A or *AV on the bottom, so it was indeed the same mold

I had an S-line P1 that was penned *A or *AV on the bottom, so it was indeed the same mold

My impression is that it was the Classic Aviar in a couple other plastics. I really don't know if a different top is used for the DX Classic but it does fly straighter compared to the DX P&A as krooster described.

My impression is that it was the Classic Aviar in a couple other plastics. I really don't know if a different top is used for the DX Classic but it does fly straighter compared to the DX P&A as krooster described.

The P1 is also straighter than any Classic Aviar I have thrown, but I have only thrown 2 different runs of Classic Aviar. One pretty flat, one more domey from a few years later.

That said, I did try a P1 in hard P-line once, and it was more overstable than D-line. And the Classic Aviar plastic is pretty hard. I could be convinced the the D-line P1 is how a Classic Aviar would fly if it were produced in softer plastic.

I saw some team guys have gotten their hands on a RC3. Any hints as to when we will see those?

I hope they retool the Razor Claw just a bit shallower.

Also, can we get Origin in hard base plastic? I want something more understable than NEO or EXO Soft has beaten into. I could go with a Genius, but rather not add another mold.

Discmania: the new FD3 is fantastic, thank you! Also, any hints if the new Cloudbreaker is retool more or less stable? (Why retool to the exact same?) Is the special S-line very different from CB3 plastic?

Numerous reports seem to suggest the Cloudbreaker is less stable than the previous offerings. Should bomb for a lot of people. :clap:

Can't wait to see more demos of CB1v2.

I was able to compare the new P1 in store. Arguably exact same height as the Rainmaker. Same top shoulder. Virtually same wing height, but very slightly rounded going down toward the wing. Very slightly less angle on the wing of the P1.

Status
Not open for further replies.