• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new P1 sounds very much like a Luna.

I'm curious enough to try one when they come out.

i sure its completely ridiculous but is a TD or TDx ever a considertion?

The Essence is pretty close to those already, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

I'm sure we'll start seeing more of the original molds as time goes by. For now, I'm sure they're focused on getting some of the really popular ones out like the PD2, CD2, MD4, etc.

i sure its completely ridiculous but is a TD or TDx ever a considertion?

The Essence is pretty close to those already, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

I'm sure we'll start seeing more of the original molds as time goes by. For now, I'm sure they're focused on getting some of the really popular ones out like the PD2, CD2, MD4, etc.

I returned a c-line TDx to a guy. I asked him on the phone if I could throw it a few times before meeting him the next day, and he said sure. I remember it was board flat and the rim/wing felt uncomfortable and it flew like a PD, but with less turn. Maybe a one-off bad example, but that guy loved it.

The Essence has more fade than it's credited in the numbers, but not really a '3' like the TDx. Essence might be more like the CD2, but I've never thrown one.

The Method is a really nice mid (that's not in my bag rn), which might make Discmania wait on an MD4. Agree the PD2 will probably be next since the pros throw DD3s on more knife hyzers.

Okay, mystery solved.
DDX sounds much more like the description.
Never seen a C-Line TDX either…

I'd love to know anyone's thoughts on the new Cloudbreaker now that you've had some time to throw them? Any variance in color?

I'm not gonna lie: this new swirly special blend s-line has me super jazzed for a new s-line fd/night strike vibe. Just me?

I'd love to know anyone's thoughts on the new Cloudbreaker now that you've had some time to throw them? Any variance in color?

I'm not gonna lie: this new swirly special blend s-line has me super jazzed for a new s-line fd/night strike vibe. Just me?

I can't find any difference between the CB3 and the new Cloudbreaker, besides the CB3 had more dome. They're both plenty stable. I bought one new Cloudbreaker in store and have a couple more coming in the mail. Hoping one of those is less stable, or I'll have to beat one up.

I remember an old itb from Gregg Barsby where he was claiming that he picked up his s-td in Sweden. I have been throwing Roadrunners, but I like the anhyzer top as well. Is Jussi having any plans on bringing out any Swedish STDs now that Discmania are producing discs out of Sweden? I'd like some Swedish STDs myself

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Sorry to quote again, but I found an important difference. My two CB3, when thrown on decent amount of anhyzer, will fight out into fade. The new Cloudbreaker will hold the anhyzer line for quite a while and land more flat-to-fade, maybe with late skip. The new C-line DD3 on the same lines will land flat-to-cutroll angle.

Simon says in the promo video that the new full Tilt will be the last Tilt ever produced. Why would you do that? They seem popular, just a very odd business decision. It reminds me of Eric Cartman and his amusement park

Status
Not open for further replies.