• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any statement about some of the lesser popular molds making their way into production? I would like to see more CD3s available but I feel like it is a long way out.

Is t the CD3 a Wraith? Like the exact same mold?

Is t the CD3 a Wraith? Like the exact same mold?
You are thinking of the DD (anhyzer top/wraith bottom), CD3 was probably a Krait variant - maybe a Beast top/Krait bottom mashup?

Not the same mold. "A straighter Wraith". Something like a Beast top with an Orc? wing.
Orc wing is 10 speed and Beast/Orc share the same top. Krait is the bottom I have written down.

You are thinking of the DD (anhyzer top/wraith bottom), CD3 was probably a Krait variant - maybe a Beast top/Krait bottom mashup?

Orc wing is 10 speed and Beast/Orc share the same top. Krait is the bottom I have written down.

Aah, Krait sounds better. I could go for a 7 speed that's more stable than the Instinct/FD2.

Aah, Krait sounds better. I could go for a 7 speed that's more stable than the Instinct/FD2.

The old second retooled glimmer fd2's were straight beef. They pop up everyone and again for a decent price. I think I have two kicking around.
I think that 7 speed OS slot and US putter slot is lacking in the lineup. I'd love for a true out of the box US putter in premium plastic.

Those are the old days. Everything can be 'reinvented' :clap:

Have at it. I went through at least a half dozen OS fairway drivers to pair with FDs before coming back to the Eagle. Gimme a flattish champion Eagle, a C-FD and a S-FD and I'm pretty happy.

Have at it. I went through at least a half dozen OS fairway drivers to pair with FDs before coming back to the Eagle. Gimme a flattish champion Eagle, a C-FD and a S-FD and I'm pretty happy.

The problem is finding a flattish Eagle these days, although the new CG Barsby's are pretty good. A Discmania version, if consistently flat, would sell pretty well I think. I do love the 3 tooled FD2 and that is what I bag in that slot. They are a little less overstable than an Eagle though, so there is room for them to create a disc in that slot (Eagle/Banshee like).

The problem is finding a flattish Eagle these days, although the new CG Barsby's are pretty good. A Discmania version, if consistently flat, would sell pretty well I think. I do love the 3 tooled FD2 and that is what I bag in that slot. They are a little less overstable than an Eagle though, so there is room for them to create a disc in that slot (Eagle/Banshee like).

I got two of the Barsby's and really like them. I've also had really good luck digging in used bins. I got several of the FD2v3 when they came out and tried to bag them a few different times. I agree they aren't as OS as a champ Eagle. Was able to trade a couple of them for a couple Madison Walker Wraiths, so that worked out pretty well.

ive asked the innova pro shop and ill ask here ;) when do we get another color glow c-line PD? Something straighter than the stock c-line would be sick

ive asked the innova pro shop and ill ask here ;) when do we get another color glow c-line PD? Something straighter than the stock c-line would be sick

Another run of s-line PD are hitting this week. I'll grab a couple and beat one up to be the straighter one.

Anyone who grabbed some bottom stamp S-PD a few weeks ago… how are thy flying?

Another run of s-line PD are hitting this week. I'll grab a couple and beat one up to be the straighter one.

Anyone who grabbed some bottom stamp S-PD a few weeks ago… how are thy flying?

Early reports are saying a little less stable than the C-lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.