• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the Europe store has Leo vapor lux instincts. Any chance these will be coming to the states?

Metal Flake FDs were released at Canadian Nationals ("released" or part of the Am Player pack)

my understanding was that they would be available for all

Did you guys pick up on the announcement for The Discmania Open?

to be held on the courses where Cdn Nationals were held this year (and in a few prior years)

Hillcrest Farm Golds are something

PEI is beautiful and the people are super friendly

It'll be September 2023...try to make it

I cant remember where i heard it. .. but is there a stability difference between the colors in the MD3 and FD?

Some swedish stores released EO P2 diline flex1 but I never saw anything on the dm store but I sure am stoked on the ones I picked up!

I remember seeing them on the DM Europe Store with the other European Open stamped discs.

I cant remember where i heard it. .. but is there a stability difference between the colors in the MD3 and FD?

I think lower speed discs, with a smaller wing are less susceptible to variation due to color.
I did hear there was a slight stability variation between the pink and aqua Iron Sam 3s, due to one being slightly more domey, but I don't remember which was more or less stable.
Didn't hear anything on the FDs.

I think lower speed discs, with a smaller wing are less susceptible to variation due to color.
I did hear there was a slight stability variation between the pink and aqua Iron Sam 3s, due to one being slightly more domey, but I don't remember which was more or less stable.
Didn't hear anything on the FDs.

Aqua = more domey = stable is the word

Any guesses on the super secret disc Huk Sqad teased?

My guess is glow FD Night Strike 4.

Maybe paradigm?

Also…anyone know what the white team stamped driver was that Lizotte threw all over mvp? At one point he had it under his shirt during a sunny round. Hiding something, young man??

My guess is glow FD Night Strike 4.

Maybe paradigm?

Also…anyone know what the white team stamped driver was that Lizotte threw all over mvp? At one point he had it under his shirt during a sunny round. Hiding something, young man??

I thought he threw a stable CB3 in white.

Iron Samurai 4 has been given a drop date.

Too early for anyone from Discmania to note flight differences from earlier runs?

Can anyone from Discmania please note the difference between Meta and Chroma plastics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts