• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem odd, but I've seen apparel for specific discs so who knows.

They definitely do make shirts for a lot of the tour series, but this is different. Either this is going to be bigger than we think, or the the most over the top release of a disc..... possibly ever.?.?.?

Either this is going to be bigger than we think, or the the most over the top release of a disc..... possibly ever.?.?.?

Yawn. I thought any and everything Discmania released was always hyped up as the biggest and best thing ever?

A bomber jacket, a gear bag, a beanie... all for a new mold??? Seems over the top, even for Discmania.

I noticed this as well. Also seems strange that Discmania has no approved mold called the stratosphere. Maybe that will be the plastic name? Perhaps this mystery box release will be the paradigm in stratosphere plastic?

Everyone seems to have a halo/orbit/rim color plastic, so maybe they're trying to break into that market. Unlikely.

Hot take: they're converting their active line to a new DM line. They're "launching" something new. It's a disc line.

Everyone seems to have a halo/orbit/rim color plastic, so maybe they're trying to break into that market. Unlikely.

Hot take: they're converting their active line to a new DM line. They're "launching" something new. It's a disc line.

I love it. Just don't screw up the Sensei, mkay? Alas, they're putting Acive discs inside the Stratosphere box, so … idk.

A new disc line is an interesting idea…

When cd2?

2023 we will see more new molds being released. They were focused on "perfecting" the most popular molds (DD3, FD, MD3, PD) this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see CD2 as the first recreated mold in 2023. I know I want to see what they do to it given what they did with the Nordic Phenom!

2023 we will see more new molds being released. They were focused on "perfecting" the most popular molds (DD3, FD, MD3, PD) this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see CD2 as the first recreated mold in 2023. I know I want to see what they do to it given what they did with the Nordic Phenom!

Imagine the Nordic Phenom with a bit less HSS, and huge glide? They can call it the Crap Dumpster 2 for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts