• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2016 -- VOTING POLL

Vote for your fav

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great work everyone this year! I need to get back into doing more dyes at some point. Lately im all music. Maybe next year ill do one up. I had a brainfart and only voted for one, I forgot you have to vote them all at once and it won't let you go back. Wonderful job everyone, regardless who wins! Really dig that grizzly one too. Nice use of color on that!

Yes, you definitely should do some dyes this winter. Good to see around every now and again, Odyssey. :hfive:

Personally I think that sucks. The pics should be able to be seen logged in or not...:\

Next time I guess... I was trying to trick the system but it didn't work... So I resorted to using attachments directly... I like to keep the pics in the database so that we don't lose the images some years later... I'll figure it out. Thanks for the feedback :thmbup:

Nice work to all who submitted! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Honorable mention to; Bon Appétit, Dusky The Clown, and The Joker... those very nearly got one of my votes.
My god, that Grizzly. So much talent around here, but DAAAAAAAMN that Griz is crazy good!
I have to concur!

bumpity

polls close on Wednesday... if you haven't voted yet, try to do so b4 then ;)

I think Noill should tally votes by state to see which disc wins each state, figure out how many electoral votes each disc got, and rank them by electoral votes to determine 1st thru 3rd place.

:p

If it's good enough for the US Presidency...

nah, I'm just picking the winners despite the vote :|

Yeah I am stupid...planned to vote today at work and was busy and forgot to vote :doh:.

This makes the SECOND year in a row I missed the vote...:doh::doh:, dumb.

On the positive note I did pledge some donations to the prize pool :thmbup:!

Whoot!

88 Grizzly Winter - PirateNate
60 Trick-GIR-Treat - roggenb3
51 Bon Appétit - bsheisey
48 The Joker - twistedmangled
29 Dusky the Clown - Rob Edwards
25 Fun Mummy - sscarmana
8 Eyes on the Prize - twistedmangled
5 Mandolarian Pride - Reniger
4 Oktopiary - D-ReK
3 Oktranspire - D-ReK
2 Haunter - sscarmana
2 Hunter in the woods - Joeskii
1 Sunrise on Hole 18 - Reniger

Last edited:
Congrats to PirateNate, and well done to all the other participants! :hfive:

this was one of my first dyes and definitely my first dye competition...cant wait to enter another one of these. congrats to pirate!