• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Online Stores?

Gotta Go Gotta Throw
Discovering the World

That is all you will ever need.

Yep, I've used some of those others shops listed and always been happy with the service.
The site http://www.theudgc.com/ has some specific discs that I'm interested in, whereas the others don't at the moment. That's why I wanted to see if anyone has any experiences with that site, in particular.

Discgolfcenter.com are my peoples. Dont look no further! Once you get that 10% discount like me, you wont find a better deal.

I like to pick out the exact weight & color combinations. Several of the major sites let you pick a general weight group then let you pick light, bright, or dark or some general color group then ask which is your preference. So you really don't know what you're getting.

I haven't looked all of the stores in Mike's post but from I've looked at discgolfcenter, discnation, prime, and marshall street get down to the exact color and g.

Stores arent where its at. Its on this site in the market place. Look no further then here. Someone always has what you want.