• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ooooooooh!

Man, my heavier Whippet isn't just a meat hook, it is a meat axe!

I can't throw a roller yet, but I can crash me some trees, oh yea I can!

FEAR ME TREE-FRIENDS!

dgdave said:
So, how are these cobras flying?

Sometimes left, sometimes right, sometimes 30 feet nose up into the air, and once well across a creek into heavy schule that took about 15 minutes to find :lol:

Bad form jokes/commentary aside, very nicely in the limited amount I've thrown them. The plastic is great and they hold a hyzer/flat line perfectly for me. I think they'd make great hyzer flip discs for someone with more power than me. I need to do spend more time with them and in comparison to my 161 Champ Ontario though to decide whether they'll replace that as my straight midrange.

Oh, and they glow nice and bright, better than I remember the glow DX discs I had doing. I didn't test out how long they held the glow yet.

I don't know what Innova's done but their last few runs of Glo Champ have been great on the glowy side of things. Last year I got a Summertime Open Glo Champ Wraith. This year I got a Sylmar Open Glo Champ Destroyer. 175g for the Destroyer, 173g for the Wraith. The Destroyer glows at least 3x as bright as the Wraith. It's not even close.

any other reviews for the bubblicious whippets? or club is ordering some for an upcoming tourney, i'm getting one regardless. I've never thrown a 1st run.