• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Paige Pierce is in a class all by herself

Monkeypaws

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
She just keeps winning, and it aint even close.

Congrats to a nice player!

When Paige is playing her best, it's over. The only one who comes close is Catrina, and she had a great year in 2014. But I think that reign is going to be short lived.

Unless there's some young girl out there who will challenge Paige, or unless she gets married / has kids, she could threaten Climo's record of 12 wins.

Last edited:
^ Out of curiosity, what are their ages? Is Jessica older than Paige?

Person age? Or disc golf age?

Jessica's rating, by year, is lined up with Paige's pretty well. They both started around 850, and rose to 940ish in their 5th year.

Last edited:
lets wait til Paige plays a tourney with some more woods before we get so carried away

She is in a league to herself in Open courses I agree

yes she did well but not as dominant as in the open

I wish there was more woods on the NT

She is def the premium female player but not as elite when we add some trees

I guess we will find out at the USWDGC. Both courses being used are trees, trees, and more trees!

She seemed to do well enough at Pier Park, which is a frickin forest.

i wonder how she would stack up against the men in open.
Her score would have placed her tied for 29th out of 93 people and in the money.

Not saying that if she were actually playing against the men she would replicate that.

I believe she was on different courses different days, correct? That always makes it hard to compare. But throwing three 1000 rated rounds is definitely more than competitive in open (just not elite in open).

I believe she was on different courses different days, correct? That always makes it hard to compare. But throwing three 1000 rated rounds is definitely more than competitive in open (just not elite in open).

Nope. Master, Women and Open all played the same courses on the same days at this years GBO.

Catrina can out shoot page at her best, but she's considerably less consistent. Cat's had a couple rounds over 1040 now.

Latest posts