• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA Board of Director Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you call yourself a critical thinker. lol

The youngest is usually the best basketball player in most families, because they take the most beatings from the older siblings. Holds true with several Indiana families.

Around here it doesn't mean much. But i agree with you 100%. Without the brother(s) to groom them, they likely wouldn't be the players they are.

So....I have a differing view, so name calling is your default? This seems to be incongruent with your entire premise, of no hate or fear.

Shrug...your utter inability to state a point, issue or opinion, makes conversation very difficult. Your projection, of those promoting inclusion are promoting hate, is illogical and has zero merit. You are more than welcome to keep repeating this. Maybe someone else will provide you with some attention. :\
lol, a differing view? You went ad hominem from the very beginning. No point? Jeez you're dense. If I stated no point, how is it illogical?

Again. Why is there an FPO? Why do you hate female disc golfers? Why do some organizations require reassignment before 12? You've answered all of these questions in your head, and you hate yourself for the answers your brain provided.

Calling it those things, while it may make you feel better, ignores the issue that you refuse to discuss. You obviously are taking the position that reasonable minds cannot differ on it. That's hilariously ironic.

I'm not refusing the discuss the issue...I'm refusing to discuss the issue with YOU. You bumped a weeks old post of mine to continue to beat the dead horse that has already been beaten in this thread. I don't trust that you want to discuss anything in good faith and I've had a long and crappy Monday so in case you missed the "buzz off" in my last post...kindly screw off.

I'm not refusing the discuss the issue...I'm refusing to discuss the issue with YOU. You bumped a weeks old post of mine to continue to beat the dead horse that has already been beaten in this thread. I don't trust that you want to discuss anything in good faith and I've had a long and crappy Monday so in case you missed the "buzz off" in my last post...kindly screw off.

Lol......he does not want to discuss anything. He wants to blame others for his fear and project hate upon those who promote acceptance and compassion. SMH. Should have just took your lead a dozen posts ago. :doh:

Why do you think FINA did what they did? Fear and hate?

Optics. Ignorance. Prejudice.

They exclude trans women who were forced, quite against their will, to go through a male puberty, and who have done everything possible to rectify the situation. But they do nothing to ensure that no ciswoman used performance enhancing substances, including testosterone, throughout puberty. At least they require hormone and drug panels from all competitors prior to events, unlike the PDGA. But they still allow a ciswoman caught doping to compete after a suspension and clean tests. In contrast, under the current PDGA rules, a ciswoman could have doped throughout puberty and still be doped to the gills with no scrutiny and hear only cheers from the likes of you as she holed out a major win. The transwoman who quite involuntarily was subjected to testosterone and has done everything right, followed every rule, taken at least a year to transition and establish hormone levels, then competed in more than 50 pro events and won a couple of majors … that excellent person, perhaps the heroine of a film one day, gets nothing but character assassination, jeers, and hate from you and your ilk.

Congratulations Laura! I was hoping this thread would generate some interest in the election process. You delivered in spades. So what now? You're the longest serving current Board member & arguably the most controversial ever. You've made your objectives & priorities clear. Conrad is into his 3rd decade of service. I guess the voters want stability. That seems like a good path to sustainability. Wishing you well.

Personally I think the world needs a year long social media break. Everything is so polarizing lately it's ridiculous. Regardless of where anybody stands there are some (on both sides of this debate) in this thread (and every other social media thread) that are constantly putting people down for their opinions and accusing each other of doing the same damn thing they are doing. It seriously is a joke.

Things are so easily misinterpreted through text. I hope most people understand this.

Take some time and actually have conversations with real people face to face and hey some of those people are going to disagree with you. Lashing out behind a keyboard is ridiculous.

If this post has offended you…..good….because you're part of the problem…..

….I'm out…..gonna go play some kickball!

280sw007883.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts