• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

The real question is when does the worlds invite list come out? can't wait to see my name on it, even if I won't be going.

Down 3.

I actually played, on average, above my previous rating the first few months of this year. I even knocked off some lower ratings from last year.

But some hot rounds got pushed down out of the top ten, so they are no longer getting double weighted.

Yea I brought mine up 51 points. Mostly cause my first ever tourney in November I choked and got my mental game messed with. With an outstanding 710ish rating. I did have some 870 and 880 ratings to help with that.

I am up 100 points :D. Actually when I renewed my membership I jumped up 80 points, today I see I am up another 20. 921. Hope to be 935 by the next update. I still have not thrown a 950 rated round yet.

up 11 points to 885, not much to brag about.
My goals are to break 900 at the next update and hopefully 930 by the end of the year.

up 6 to 891.

Ill be playing 4 tournaments before the next update and then I leave for basic training. I told my wife that in the first letter she sends, she will need to go to the pdga website and find out so Ill what it is and let me know

:hfive: 921 buddies!

Mine jumped 10 to get to 921. It will probably go back down the next update, as I just shot an 865 round yesterday. :sick:

Probably not by much, since you paired it with a 971 round. That averages out to about 918 - not enough to move a 921 rating much.