• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Up 2 to a whopping 861 :eek: but it only included one of the three tourneys I played so far this spring...which might have raised it to...861 or so :(

943 not current though.......need to get on that, might actually go up a bit since I finished the season strong

my rating once again dropped, now its only 901 :( I really should not have played that tournament in January after not playing for two weeks. However I just won a tourney in INT with a 935 and 1017 round so that will boost the rating to closer to my real skill level next update.

My first rating! 923! Lol, guess I'm getting bumped out of rec at the upcoming BG AMS...

Up 6 to 930. Finally starting to play decently. Consistently shooting 950-970 now, but I'm being dragged down by last year's rounds.

my rating once again dropped, now its only 901 :( I really should not have played that tournament in January after not playing for two weeks. However I just won a tourney in INT with a 935 and 1017 round so that will boost the rating to closer to my real skill level next update.

Your buddy (Sam?) who got the first sanctioned ace yesterday at Rollin Ridge was talking about your 1017 round. Nice round! And tell him thanks for taking my ace money.:\
:thmbup:

Holding steady at 923. I just shot a 942 and a 983 (my highest yet) over the weekend though, so I hope to see that go up come next update.

I'm considering a little time as a Super Am after the next update drops me back below the 970s most likely... Maybe get my first win. I never won any am tournament before...

Stayed the same...

Didn't budge... 871 again. That's because I keep having 100 point differences between round 1 (when I'm the clubhouse leader) and round 2 (where I play like I've never seen a basket). :doh:

I will put back-to-back 920 rounds eventually...

no change @ 923

Played my first tourney of the year at the IDGC on Saturday and that rating will be going down. Remarkably due to the crappy weather (rain and wind) my first round of +17 on Jackson was 918 rated ... because everybody else shot like crap too.

I need to play a ton more before I play another tourney. Too much time off between school and finger injury.

Still not a member.. planning on it with in the next month. A guy I play with quite often, and keep up with on the course got rated 955.. so I'm very curious to see what I would get. That's a rating based off one tourney that he got 1st in though Haha