• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Perkins Park in danger of being pulled

I played this course yesterday and was wondering how anyone could even get close to hitting a house. I guess now that you mention it on 5/14 if someone really sucks they could end up in someones yard but that would be a really, really terrible throw. I could see if someone threw a forehand and lost it in the wind, or a backhand hyzer attempt around the trees with an understable disc and wind takes it. But jeez, if u hit a house or end up in someones yard at this course, you just plain suck and should give your discs to your dog to play with.

You'd be surprised at the shots people throw.

Glad to see it went well. Hate to see a course go down. how many people showed up to support your side?

There were probably 20 people against, but about 15 in support. I thought it was funny that the group against had a community police officer to talk about how bad things were, but he basically said there's really not much different from before the course went in.

Yeah I played a course one time near some houses, I was wearing Khaki shorts and a polo, yet the residents called me a hippy and told me to leave... not even near their yard (which was across the street) guess it's a stereotype of DG'ers everywhere

Latest posts