• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Pink Discs!

Just picked up a pale pink Gannon Tour Series Undertaker. Also have a Pepto Bismol pink Avenger SS, a neon pink Barham Tour Series Buzzz SS, a bright pink DX Destroyer, a pink MF Destroyer, a dark pink DX Thunderbird and a bright pink Discmania Sensei.

Holy necrobump, Batman!

That being said, pink is dope, give me hot pink in every disc I bag please and thanks.

My best example is an ESP FLX Buzzz that is so hothot pink it hurts your eyes, but just try to lose the thing, I dare ya.

Just picked up a pale pink Gannon Tour Series Undertaker. Also have a Pepto Bismol pink Avenger SS, a neon pink Barham Tour Series Buzzz SS, a bright pink DX Destroyer, a pink MF Destroyer, a dark pink DX Thunderbird and a bright pink Discmania Sensei.

I have that same shade as your Avenger - mine is a Stratus in X. I never thought of it that way, but you're EXACTLY right...Pepto-Bismol.

...And X plastic has a very distinct sound when it hits a tree at full force.

One negative is that, if you like to occasionally store your discs in the pond at your favorite course, leeches seem to really like pink discs.

One negative is that, if you like to occasionally store your discs in the pond at your favorite course, leeches seem to really like pink discs.

This um, this is not something I had er uh... considered. :|

Yeah, I can deal with a couple of leeches, but I had to think really hard about how much I wanted that nice and straight X Buzzz with about 50 leeches on it.

I never really thought about it before but I have 6 pink discs in the bag currently. It really is the easiest color to find.

Gotta love them pink undies!

Pink:
Retired D Undertaker (now a dog disc, lol)
Cryztal FLX Undertaker
Lucid Havoc
Big Z Buzzz

Put em in the fridge and catch some fishies. A pound of leeches ain't cheap anymore.

Yeah shoot, $37+ per pound??

Maybe I'll drill a hole in that pink buzzz of mine, tie a rope, toss it in the drink and swing back by a week later to collect my $37 worth of leeches. Step 2, repeat. Step 3, $$$$$$

Yeah shoot, $37+ per pound??

Maybe I'll drill a hole in that pink buzzz of mine, tie a rope, toss it in the drink and swing back by a week later to collect my $37 worth of leeches. Step 2, repeat. Step 3, $$$$$$

No need to ruin a disc.
You just need a disposable pie tin and a hunk of meat.

Most of the courses I started playing on were in multi-use parks so I threw a lot of dyed discs. Then I moved to Michigan and the rough here is no joke! Now I throw lots of pink and bright colored discs and they are all stock stamps. I don't throw anything I can't easily replace.

I throw pink:
DGA Tremor
ESP Buzzz
Champ Eagle
Z Comet
Z Wasp

I don't mind duller colored mids since I don't throw far. Most of my pink discs are drivers. But I too rock a pink Z wasp. :thmbup: