• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Pink Discs!

Some new Pink was dropped off by the mailman today! :)

Material Test Run River.

20120607_131126.jpg

Last edited:
2012-06-07_14-41-09_153.jpg

146 Diamond, for my wife, and a 178 Opto Pure that my wife wants to lay claim to as well.

Last edited:
Love pink discs. Honestly if the store doesn't carry the disc in pink or bright orange even if I need it I won't buy it. I've had too many issues with losing other color discs.

I carry a 175 Xcalibur Champ, 169 Teebird Star, 139 Ape Blizzard, a 150 TeeDevil Blizzard. These are the discs that I throw the most and have no issues ever finding them as I can see them from 100 feet away laying flat in 2' tall grass. I hate losing plastic soo much that I even toss floating plastic!

The Pure looks like it has that same greenish shimmer on the stamp as my River.
The stamp is definitely a shiny green, but it's messed up. Camera phone didn't capture it well, but the "U" in Pure is messed up, and the whole word Latitude is pretty much missing. Not a big deal, it's a thrower and it's not going to hurt how it flies.

Just got a 169g pink Test Run River.

I'll be down to take that off your hands. You don't need that. I saw that you are a thumber man now. I'll trade you a XXX!

glopto river

Mmmmmmmm....big league chew

Attachments

• IMG_20120619_204718.jpg
    IMG_20120619_204718.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 39
Didn't need a new putter, I just really liked the look of this disc. It's a 172g

Attachments

• discs 006.jpg
    discs 006.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 38
wish i could get a better pic of the uber pearlyness but here are some crappy phone pics
1zdvf9f.jpg

and...
ek12sk.jpg

I really like her but if someone had a couple 170ish or under elite-x preds we might could work something out :)

I have a pink super pearly Buzzz to match that pearly Predator. Tried taking pictures with my phone earlier, but I guess my phone isn't as good as yours. The swirls didn't really come out.

Latest posts