• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Pink Discs!

I got a pink dragon, because it floats and ONLY because of the water at my local course and I would always throw my other discs into the water. Ever since then when I use my dragon on a course with water it has yet to go in so I have not seen it float yet. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

i would post pics of my sweet pink plastic but i'm afraid one of you guys would come to my house and try to steal it :|

^^^ lol.. oh yeah i forgot to tell ya i got to see our O's beat the braves twice over the weekend.. sat and sunday.. got to see that 1 hitter by hamel.. but yeah take some pics :p .. only good ones i have are that pred and a nice pepto pink esp zone that im waiting to throw once my other one isnt a pig anymore.. but been two years breaking it in and still crazy stable lol

i'll trade you that elite x predator for yours. here is what it looks like with a nice camera.

Nikon00002782.jpg

All my Putters are DX Aviars(not my throwing putters, just actual putters)....Here they all are (10 of them) in my basket after putting practice a few nights ago.

IMG_20121105_1809391.jpg

The pink on the Trespass is the second prettiest piece of pink I own. I must say second in case the old lady reads this. You're tops, babe!

wjaz2a.jpg

I carry a pink kc pro roc, elite x buzzz, esp surge. I also own a champ monarch, esp force, icon cannon, z flash, champ krait, and a couple tie dyes with pink in em.

lol ok now i dont feel bad about my buzzz collection. thats a hefty stack of pures!

I could probably collect as many more Optos as I have TM2s (working on it - anyone have a bubblegum Opto or ten they want to sell me?) and still not spend what you did for your Buzzzes though. :D