• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Podcast ep. 1 with guest Will Schusterick

@FTD, im going to be checking out your podcast as soon as i get home from work today, I'm acutally surprised that no one else has tried to make another podcast for disc golf. I can't wait to hear the big news from Will. Im actually kind of surprised that no one posted what it was on this thread.
@ChainChaser, I love listening to your podcast. You and Terry "the Disc Golf Guy" Miller play off of each other exremely well. Keep up the Great job that you do.

Great first episode guys. Pretty stoked to see some fellow Music City Disc Golf members impacting the scene in another venue! Best of luck in the podcast. Suggestion for another episode would be to get Big Andy on to talk about running an event. He puts on top notch events and would be a great resource for other TD's out there. PS- I looked on stitcher for the podcast and couldn't find it. It would be great if it were there because that's the app I use for podcasts in the car.

...PS- I looked on stitcher for the podcast and couldn't find it. It would be great if it were there because that's the app I use for podcasts in the car.

TOTALLY agree with you on BigA's events. He's a stellar dude, as well. Also, we've submitted into Stitcher, shouldn't be long until we get the approval. I'll let you know when it's on.

Thanks for the shout!

Just finished listening. Liked it much better than the Disc Golf Talk Radio podcasts as it was much easier to listen to, if that makes sense. Seemed a little sloppy at parts and took quite a few unnecessary detours, but that stuff will clean up as you do this more. I'm officially subscribed on iTunes and look forward to the next one.

Nice job, guys.

Just finished listening. Liked it much better than the Disc Golf Talk Radio podcasts as it was much easier to listen to, if that makes sense. Seemed a little sloppy at parts and took quite a few unnecessary detours, but that stuff will clean up as you do this more. I'm officially subscribed on iTunes and look forward to the next one.

Nice job, guys.

This is looking pretty solid guys, keep up the good work.

Subbed, good stuff guys!

Thanks! We appreciate the kindness. Keep listening and we'll promise never to let you down...hopefully. Actually, scratch that, we'll inevitably let you down at least once, but when that happens we'll blame it on being drunk that episode! :thmbup:

Thanks! We appreciate the kindness. Keep listening and we'll promise never to let you down...hopefully. Actually, scratch that, we'll inevitably let you down at least once, but when that happens we'll blame it on being drunk that episode! :thmbup:
I may have to use that excuse!!:hfive:

Liked it much better than the Disc Golf Talk Radio podcasts as it was much easier to listen to, if that makes sense.

Nice job, guys.

Yea it is a complaint because sometimes the audio gets bad due to the internet connection at the time of doing a live show. Our podcast really is a second fiddle because we are more about the live show than a recorded and post show. Not that there is nothing wrong with that and I really enjoyed the first episode but you do have to realize that it's really apple to oranges when it come to technical side of the show. Plus i want to do more true call in talk radio stuff instead of just interviews.

Anyway as I said it is good to see another podcast out there and I say more the merrier. I have plans to start a local podcast similar to this one so the DGTR live show may be a little less often next year. We plan to do a local greater cincinnati show and It will be a recorded podcast, not live and posted locally . We plan to cover local happenings and tournament results for this area. It is still in the development stage so we will see if it comes to pass.

Last edited: