• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
normal_DSC04926.JPG

The snake is harmless. Look at the head. It's WAY pointy. No venomous snake in the world has a skull like that. They all have rounded snouts.

The other clue? The scale pattern. That is a python. Some of the most harmless snakes on the planet. I'd have picked it up and measured it, myself.

actually that was massasagua rattle snake (spelling might be off), or timber rattler same thing.... i play there all the time and they've seen several of them... actually on the club website there's a warning about them.

THE SHOT!!!!....that 30 others couldn't hit LOL oddly enough.....that won me a Pro D Zone at the ACE RACE!!! Notice the TX Ranger's Disc in Midflight. (they won that night you know)

100_2965.jpg

This is one of the InStep baskets on my home course. As much as I enjoyed snow discin' last Winter, I'm not looking forward to this much of the white stuff again this year.

picture.php

Brightside:

No low putts. :thmbup:

This is a panoramic shot looking north from Sunrise DGC. It's a H-U-G-E pic, amateurishly taken and stitched together with - gasp - Windows Paint!!

Enjoy :D

This is a panoramic shot looking north from Sunrise DGC. It's a H-U-G-E pic, amateurishly taken and stitched together with - gasp - Windows Paint!!

Enjoy :D

Great shot Baz!!!! :thmbup:

Sunrise was by far my favorite course during my Cali DG excursion. I think about it often. :)

Sweet cake! :hfive: Here's one we made for my son's 13th birthday back in March. After the cake was gone we added some wire mesh for a basket and it is a fully functional mini basket. We put the 'minis' and some candy rocks in the grass at the bottom. He loved it!

Attachments

• Matthew's Cake.jpg
    Matthew's Cake.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Matthew's Cake Frame.jpg
    Matthew's Cake Frame.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Matthew's Cake Minis.jpg
    Matthew's Cake Minis.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 60
The cake pics make me look forward to my B-day, I just don't think that I could take the wife into making anything like that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.