• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quail eggs, hole 9 Flip City. The mother was under that tumble weed looking thing. I was looking at the tumbleweed and pointing out how out of place it looked in the woods, and the mother, which escaped my notice, came flying out!

picture.php

picture.php

Did I scream like a girl? :confused:

I honestly forget. :\

maybe a little :)
I can't remember, I was laughing WAY too hard.

I was standing there for so long, and then for no reason, that sucker came sqwauking out of there! :eek:

I was like, WTF!!!!!! :eek:

I thought I was a goner, fo' sho'. :eek:

:rolleyes:

Actually this is the white tee. The red tee is to the left and you would have the water on the right side (easier shot).

The basket is pretty much straight ahead with the edge of the water palying around 280'.

I always thought that was just an alternate hole not the blue tee... the regular tee is the better one with the pond...

I tried so hard this morning to get a picture of a huge hawk that has been hanging out on my basket in the back yard. There is suddenly an abundance of baby rabbits in the yard and the hawk likes hanging out in the sun on the basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts