• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics of day 1 of the Rose City Open.

IMG_4363.JPG

Nate Sexton

IMG_4377.JPG

Tim Skellenger

IMG_4336.JPG

David Feldberg

Hippy007

It's a goddamn Epic. I keep telling her the thing is way too unpredictable, but she just comes back with "It's lellow!"
05-20-2011 04:21 PM
That is by far one of the funniest things I have read all day.

Morraine is such a beautiful course. Nice picture

I was thinking where in NY is that...close enough. I grew up in Upstate/Finger Lakes. Looks really similar.

I'm glad someone commented on that picture. It's great and Moab/Arches is amazing. I hope to go back with discs one day.

Morraine is such a beautiful course. Nice picture

I'm moving to Colorado at the end of the summer, and making a DG road trip out of it. Moraine is my first stop. I'll be throwing a round about three hours into my trip!!

Two pictures featuring Justin 'Clue' McLuen, taken by Steve 'cydisc' Kenton.

The heavens approved of this shot -- despite the jersey.

Texas%202006%20083.jpg

One of my favorite places on earth:

Texas%202006%20173.jpg

I'm glad someone commented on that picture. It's great and Moab/Arches is amazing. I hope to go back with discs one day.

Thanks! Yes it is beautiful there. We made the trip primarily for mountain biking so the disc was just a little bonus.. Here's another one.. This is me lining up a putt on 5. It was early in the morning (around 8am was the time of this photo) and I like how the shadows play with the rocks.

34877_l.jpg

Thanks for the photo!

I am planning a trip to Moab this summer for mountain biking and disc golf.

Please provide some reviews of the trails you rode. I will send PM.

Thanks! Yes it is beautiful there. We made the trip primarily for mountain biking so the disc was just a little bonus.. Here's another one.. This is me lining up a putt on 5. It was early in the morning (around 8am was the time of this photo) and I like how the shadows play with the rocks.

34877_l.jpg

That's beautiful, and was actually already on my wishlist, but that course looks like it would throw a set of discs a serious beating with all that rock!

Slowroll at flyboy this past weekend.

Attachments

• DSC_0894.jpg
    DSC_0894.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts