• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably don't deserve these, but I had to share. Got Chico last Saturday and Lava Creek today.

attachment.php

Well done Jim!!!:thmbup::hfive:

sickkkkk video! i love the cinematography and the music and its really high quality video! i want more like that preeeezzee

Videos are up too. I have these in 1080p but didn't upload past 480, still decent based on what little footage we did take, you do get an idea of the time we had.

This is a nice video from the Kentucky Doubles State Championship at Idlewild. These guys make it look so easy. I apologise if this dosent work I have never posted video on this site before. Video is from Steveh from GCFDA.

http://youtu.be/EC8jqUjS1GA

^^^^^Thanks^^^^^

I took a Nikon D2x with a 10.5mm super wide and mounted it on a small tripod. I connected a wireless remote trigger and set a long depth of field. I wasn't behind the camera but standing off to the side so I wouldn't be in the pic. As groups came up to the tee box I would blast off about 5-10 frames per throw. There are others like this but not where the disc is centered.

I shot this at the Hawk Hollow Open this weekend and my edit has come to 319 images. So I'll be posting a few pics in the Hawk Hollow Image thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.