• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

I assume the tee is atop the hill...looks inviting.

Yeah, pretty fun, definitely the signature hole at that course. It's about a 250' shot throwing from one large man made mound to another. Nothing too challenging, but it's usually a little breezy up there and if you're off you line at all high or to the left you'll end up WAY down the hill.

If you look past the apartment building and over the dog park canopy, that is the basket on #9 Adv at Leigh Farm Park DGC in Durham, NC.

This is the view from my desk at my new job!!

Attachments

• 2CD9B7C4-4D30-4123-AC02-05FD7A19B109.jpg
    2CD9B7C4-4D30-4123-AC02-05FD7A19B109.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 174
Can you open the window?

Maybe, with a Destroyer !! :thmbup:

I think I know where you're going with this, starting from the sidewalk in front of the building, how many throws to play to that basket? It would probably be a Par 5 for me. ;)

If you look past the apartment building and over the dog park canopy, that is the basket on #9 Adv at Leigh Farm Park DGC in Durham, NC.

I think that's one of those things that seems cool at first, but would just piss me off eventually. Looking at the basket would only make me want to play... while I was stuck at work. :wall:

:p

Well, yeah... But, lunch breaks...

Exactly, already been over there for putting practice on a couple of lunch breaks.
Another day I played #9 eight times, and had 3 birds.

Did play the course one time before DST ended, boy it was nice having a 1 min. drive to the course!! :clap:

Nice view. Those darn Palladian Apartments ruined 2 of my favorite holes on that course.

e605c54dd846c7f59bdffe6e430595e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk